- £581 per week
- £83 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 4 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
Caldey Bay is a second floor apartment, ideally located for a family holiday in the popular seaside resort of Tenby. With open plan living, featuring a large bay window with a lovely window seat, a great place to relax and enjoy the views of the sea and Caldey island. It's just a 2 minute walk to South Beach, one of the three local sandy beaches to explore, and close to the town centre with a great choice of pubs, restaurants and shops.
Tenby has wonderful coastal walks right on the doorstep, there's a roundtrip walk to Giltar Point or take the Pembrokeshire Coast Path north to Saundersfoot, an up and down 4.5 mile stretch with fabulous views of Saundersfoot Bay from the headland at Monkstone Point. It's great to explore the dainty harbour beside Castle Hill or head out to sea from the harbour on a mackerel fishing trip or visit the holy island of Caldey Island, an oasis of calm where you can watch seabirds or relax on a tiny beach. There are also some great local family attractions close by, including Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Dinosaur Park and Blue Lagoon Water Park.
- Living room / kitchen / diner: open plan room with large bay window incorporating a window seat and dining table. Large sumptuous corner sofa, character fireplace, TV with freeview and Netflix. Modern kitchen with oven/hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bedroom 1: 1 x kingsize (zip and link - can be unlinked into twin beds upon request), wardrobe, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and TV.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds (zip and link - can be linked into king size bed upon request), hanging cupboard with drawers.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, hand wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair not provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: no parking. Public car parks nearby where you can purchase a weekly ticket.
- Wi-Fi included.
Caldey Bay is a comfortable apartment in a great location. If you are planning on eating out and using this as a base then it is ideal for anyone wanting to spend time in beautiful Tenby.
Lovely apartment in a convenient location for both the beach and the town itself.
Beautiful apartment. Spotless and stylish. Extremely comfortable beds and sofa. Fantastic location and a lovely view out the window to Caldey Bay. Would highly recommend.
Really nice property with excellent facilities and conveniently located