- £431 per week
- £62 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This spacious Aberdaron holiday cottage is set on a coastal farm, on the most western point of the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. Its large living area with a welcoming woodburner makes this pet-friendly cottage a perfect venue to relax in peaceful surroundings. Discover hidden beaches and fantastic views along the nearby Coastal Path, catch a boat to the sacred Bardsey Island (Ynys Enlli) or enjoy some go-karting and ten pin bowling at Glasfryn Parc. This Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offers so many inspiring experiences that you will always want to return for more.
Open plan kitchen / dining / living room with a large, welcoming wood burning stove.
The fully fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven, microwave and washing machine. Dining table and chairs for up to 6 guests. The spacious living area also features a large leather corner sofa, 3 seater sofa and swivel chair, along with a TV, DVD player, CD player and a Nintendo Wii game console.
Bedroom 1 – spacious double bedroom with a wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps and chair.
Bedroom 2 - twin bedroom also furnished with a wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps and chair.
Bedroom 3 – second twin bedroom with wardrobe, bedside cabinets, lamps and chair. This room also has a TV with Playstation II game console.
Bathroom with bath, wc, washbasin, mirror and shaver point.
Wet room with power shower
Cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin
The enclosed rear garden offers a secure area for children / pet dog to play and is a real sun trap. It has a lawn and patio area with garden furniture and a charcoal barbecue set.
Raised, enclosed front terrace with a wooden bench - also enclosed.
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Please bring your own towels for the beach or extra towels can be provided for a small fee.
- Electric heating and electricity included. Logs also provided free of charge for the woodburner.
- Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- WIFI available.
- This Aberdaron holiday cottage welcomes 2 well behaved dog free of charge - please notify us when booking.
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Plenty of private parking spaces available
- Mobile phone signal is patchy not all networks have signal but EE and Vodafone do work here.
- Home delivery is available from Asda or Tesco
A great base from which to enjoy the area. Owners very welcoming and helpful - it was clear that they really cared that we enjoyed our stay.