10 Afon y Felin is a stylish, recently refurbished modern townhouse enviably located at The Boatyard, Abersoch, a stone's throw from the Harbour Beach and just a short walk along to Abersoch village centre and its desirable shops, bars, restaurants and long sandy beaches.
With lovely design touches throughout, on the ground floor, 10 Afon y Felin offers a lovely bright and airy front lounge, spacious and well-equipped ground floor kitchen and further rear conservatory with sophisticated dining area. Two sets of French doors between the rooms allows guests to create one large social space or create 3 separate private spaces.
On the first floor lies an elegant double master bedroom with en suite bath and shower room, a further pretty bunk bedroom and a further rear family bath and shower room. A large third bedroom with super king bed (can be split to make 2 singles) and desk area provides a lovely peaceful hideaway on the second floor.
To the rear of 10 Afon y Felin lies an enclosed patio with outdoor dining tables and chair and, to the front, private parking for 2 cars.
10 Afon y Felin benefits from WiFi
- bright entrance hall with tiled flooring
- convenient shower room with enclosed shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bright and airy lounge with a flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD players, 2 coordinating cream leather sofas, modern sideboard, views to the front over the boatyard, French doors leading to
- spacious well-equipped kitchen with contemporary style kitchen, integrated dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven, extractor hood, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, microwave and ambient lighting, under stairs cupboard with washing machine, travel cot and high chair, French doors leading to rear patio
- bedroom 1 - large elegant front bedroom with wooden framed double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers and lamps, flatscreen TV, French doors leading to small balcony with views over the boatyard, spacious en suite bathroom with bathroom, separate corner shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear bunk bedroom with metal framed bunk bed with full size single mattresses, white wardrobe and coordinating chest of drawers, occasional chair, views over the rear courtyard
- modern family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - large bedroom with super king size bed which can be separated into 2 full size single beds on request, large built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers, desk with chair, Velux window
- parking for 2 cars at front of the house
- enclosed patio to the rear with modern outdoor fining table and chairs and barbecue
- small first floor balcony with views over the boatyard
- enviable Abersoch location, walking distance to all amenities
- WiFi included
- full central heating and double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel cot, stairgate and highchair available
- enclosed patio to rear
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.6 mile away
- Coast: 0.2 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.7 mile away
The property was a pleasure to stay in. Very comfortable and spacious, brightly decorated with good quality, modern furnishings. We would certainly stay here again and also recommend the property to friends and family. Mr Ian Jones - 17th September 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...