Impeccably refurbished throughout to exacting standards and with contemporary styling, 10 Cae Du, is a highly desirable dormer detached bungalow conveniently located in an elevated position just a couple of minutes' walk to Abersoch's renowned beaches, restaurants and shops.
Furnished to a high standard throughout, 10 Cae Du offers a stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with bi-fold doors leading onto the rear patio, snug/games room and garden and a cosmopolitan front terrace and garden. The seamless flow of indoor and outdoor living creates a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family in all seasons. The 4 bedrooms are all individually designed, perfectly blending style and comfort and are serviced by a sleek family shower room on the ground floor and luxury bath and shower room on the first floor.
Outside 10 Cae Du lies on a desirable plot with a lovely rear patio and lawn garden with outdoor furniture; a great place for BBQ and a safe space for children to enjoy. To the front lies a sloping garden and composite decked terrace which is sun soaked throughout the day making it an ideal place for having breakfast in the morning through to sipping a sun-downer cocktail in the evening.
10 Cae Du benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- entrance hall with coat hanger and wood floor which extends throughout the house
- stylish lounge area with large grey leather corner sofa and footstool, flat screen LG TV with Freeview, sound bar and DVD player set on a white gloss TV unit, decorative touches of cool and vibrant blues, bi-fold doors leading onto the front terrace
- rear dining area with contemporary white dining table with feature curve legs and 8 contrasting grey dining chairs, wall mounted mirrored frame mirror, bi-fold door leading onto the rear patio and garden
- front snug/games room in cool white and greys with bold and playful accents and accessories, grey 3 seat sofa, flat screen TV and DVD set on a white gloss TV unit, small table football and views across the front garden
- exquisite kitchen with fully fitted stylish high gloss white kitchen units, integrated double electric oven and grill, feature hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge, integrated dishwasher, microwave, great cupboard space, ample work top and breakfast bar with 4 white bar stools
- bedroom 1 - sophisticated double bedroom with substantial sumptuous two tone cream and oak framed wooden bed and coordinating wardrobe with drawers, ottoman chest and complementing curved chest of drawers and window with views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - pretty double front bedroom with Caribbean influences including a painted white wooden framed double bed with louvre headboard, coordinating triple wardrobe with louvre doors, bedside tables with drawer, dressing table with drawers and louvre doors and designer blue chair giving a burst of colour and views over the front garden
- luxury family shower room - stylish oversized grey tiles frame this cool shower room with large shower cubicle with shower, freestanding vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and underfloor heating
- stylish wood and glass staircase leading to
- bedroom 3 - spacious twin bedroom with 2 painted white wooden framed single beds, coordinating white wardrobe with full length mirror, chest of drawers, flat screen TV and bed side table with drawer, lovely dual aspect windows creating light and offering views
- bedroom 4 - cool twin bedroom with 2 painted white wooden framed single beds, coordinating white wardrobe and extensive chest of drawers, freestanding full length mirror and bed side table, lovely dual aspect windows creating light and offering views
- luxury family bath and shower room - spacious and stunning bathroom with feature tiles, freestanding deep bath, large shower cubicle with shower, floating vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and underfloor heating
- front garden with contemporary composite decked terrace with glass balustrades and rattan dining table and chairs and large front lawn leading down to the road
- rear garden with flagged patio area with BBQ and well-kept lawn garden
- private off-road parking for 1 car plus on road parking
- please do not park on the grass in front of the house
- please note as the house is in an elevated position there are several steps to the front door
- recently refurbished to a first class standard
- high quality fixtures and fittings
- desirable location close to all Abersoch's renowned amenities and beaches
- lawn garden to front and rear, rear patio and front terrace
- BBQ available
- WiFi included
- electricity, hot water and oil fire central heating included
- bed linen provided
- families only
- strictly no pets
- highchair and travel cot available
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.1 mile away
- Coast: 0.4 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.3 mile away
It was lovelyMrs Julie Bailey - 6th August 2018
Wonderful stay! 10 Cae Du is very clean, modern and well equipped with everything we needed. A fantastic location to explore Abersoch and the surrounding areas. The property is beautifully decorated and has a real homely feel. Can't wait to bring our daughter back when she is older for a summer break. Thank you.Rachael - 6th October 2017
Really lovely house which was furnished beautifully. This accommodation is well thought out and had everything we needed here. The accommodation is in a brilliant location and just a short 5 minute walk to the sailing club. Thank you very much for having us.Mr John Wild - 25th August 2017
Well - what can I say? The accommodation is absolutely amazing! So well planned and presented in such a modern stylistic way - it definitely has the wow factor! Had such a lovely comfortable & peaceful week here in beautiful surroundings. It's such a credit to the owners. It's so very well stocked with everything and so much more, of stylish and high quality. Hardly used car as the beach & village just a short walk away which is great. So - we had a most perfect week. Just one thing though - shame about the weather!Ms R Jones - 18th August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...