Desirably located on an end terrace on the popular Cae Du estate and just a short walk to Abersoch's renowned long sandy beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes, 20 Cae Du is a stylish and recently refurbished holiday home, ideal for a seaside escape.
The stunning first floor is one large open plan living space with sumptuous lounge area with leather sofas and armchairs set around a feature multi-fuel burner, a striking high quality Neptune kitchen in petrol blue and a dining area set in a small conservatory with door leading onto a quaint and inviting balcony with outdoor dining table and chairs and views to the right across the tree tops, to the blue skies beyond. This clever social space is perfect for spending time with friends and family in all seasons.
The house sleeps 5 guests on the ground floor with a spacious triple room with a king size bed and a single, double bedroom with king size bed and a luxury family bathroom. Steep steps lead to a lower ground floor with utility are.
WiFi included and two small well-behaved dogs welcome.
- vestibule into hallway with hanging space
- bedroom 1 - front elegant triple bedroom with white painted king-size sleigh bed, single bed, chest of drawers and bedside tables, built in storage cupboard
- bedroom 2 - rear coastal themed double bedroom with pretty white painted wooden king size framed bed with large coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- stylish family bathroom - feature enclosed bath with shower over, glass wash basin, WC and heated towel rail
- stunning open plan living space with oak floor, sumptuous leather sofa and coordinating armchairs, feature multi-fuel burner, flat screen TV, contemporary coffee tables and WiFi.
- raised dining area with solid pine dining table and 5 chairs, door leading onto a small sunny balcony with patio table and chairs
- stylish Neptune kitchen with painted patrol blue fitted units, integrated oven and grill and integrated hob with extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, Belfast sink, painted storage shelves and views over rear communal lawn
lower ground floor
- steep paddle steps to a utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, drinks fridge and freezer
- open communal garden shared between 10 properties
- on road parking to the side of the house and on the road
- great central Abersoch location
- sunny balcony with patio table and chairs
- lovely open plan living area
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and full heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- 2 small well-behaved dog welcome by arrangement, £50 per pet per week
- travel cot, high chair and stair gate available
- no smoking
- on road parking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Nearest shop: 0.1 mile away
- Coast: 0.3 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
Comfortable and very nice house in a great location. Perfect for our family and the dog. We will rent it again. Mrs Anne Cottancin - 13th August 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price