225 Cae Du is a modern and homely three storey holiday home with sea views, enviably located in an elevated position on the popular Cae Du estate just a short stroll to Abersoch's long sandy main beach, the Golf Club and this bustling seaside village's high end shops, restaurants and cafes.
The house has been decorated in a comfortable and modern style throughout, offering a large first floor sociable open-plan living space ideal for spending time with family and friends. On the ground floor lie 2 individual bedrooms and family shower room and on the second floor 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Set at the end of a short terrace, 225 Cae Du offers private parking to the front and a first floor balcony with sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands. To the rear, an enclosed steep lawned garden, terrace and large balcony, ideal for children and adults to relax and entertain, making this a great seaside holiday home for all seasons.
- entrance doors to bright and airy hallway with hanging space
- bedroom 1 - lovely front double bedroom with double divan bed with coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- bedroom 2 - modern rear twin bedroom with 2 black metal framed single beds, wardrobe, bedside table and views across the rear garden
- family shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc
- bright open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with oak effect flooring
- contemporary lounge with two sumptuous cream leather sofas, armchair, flat screen TV, glass coffee table and stools, electric fire, patio door leading onto lovely balcony with infinity glass balustrade, rattan dining table and 4 chairs and sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands
- modern white kitchen with integrated oven, grill and integrated electric hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, larder style fridge freezer, microwave, breakfast bar and 2 chic bar stools and views across the rear garden
- dining area with extending oak table and chairs, large dresser and door to the rear balcony
- rear balcony with outdoor dining table and chairs
- bedroom 3 - contemporary front double bedroom with double divan bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- bedroom 4 - pretty rear twin bedroom with 2 black metal framed single beds, wardrobe, bedside table and views across the rear garden
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
- fully enclosed large, steep lawned garden to the rear and ground floor terrace
- front balcony with sea views and large rear balcony
- off road parking spaces for 2 vehicles to the front of the house
- modern end terrace house on the popular Cae Du estate
- front balcony with sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands and rear balcony
- off road parking
- large garden with patio area
- double glazing throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- no pets allowed
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 0.7 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.7 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...