- £479 per week
- £68 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This 5 star Abersoch self catering is located on a coastal farm with a games room on site. Thoughtfully converted from a lovely, sturdy old building and within easy walking distance to the long, sandy beach of Porth Neigwl – popular with surfers and families. This beautiful North Wales holiday cottage offers a secluded, rural retreat for peace and quiet and a convenient base from which to explore the surrounding area. It has also been designed to provide a convenient holiday for disabled guests.
The spacious sitting room/diner in this Abersoch self catering cottage is traditionally furnished with beams and an inglenook fireplace which enables warmth from the woodburner or electric fire. TV and video.
The kitchen / diner opens out into the patio area and has an electric cooker and kettle, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, iron and board.
Ensuite bedroom with a super king size bed (zip and link so can also be 2 x 3ft singles if required - please request when booking). With its 'electric profiling' bed and ensuite wet room, this room can also cater for disabled guests' requirements.
There is also a twin bedroom and a double bedroom. The main bathroom which has a Jacuzzi is near these bedrooms.
Enclosed patio area with barbecue facilities, garden furniture and countryside views. This Abersoch self catering cottage has a patio area that opens up to a large, enclosed playground area with a slide, swings etc (shared with 1 other holiday cottage)
Shared indoor games room on site with table tennis, snooker and football table game.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Electricity and central heating, logs and coal all provided at this North Wales holiday cottage.
- Hairdryer available on request.
- WIFI available.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs and cloths. Bathroom: cleaning products.
- This North Wales holiday cottage is ideal for young children and is also designed to provide a convenient holiday for disabled guests:
- Guide dogs welcome
- Electric profiling bed (super king or twin beds, both profiling)
- Wheel-in Shower
- Wheeled shower chair with moveable arms and foot plate
- Grab rails
- Low-level switches
- Wide doors
- High chair
- Easy access and parking space
- *Please let us know in advance if you require a shower chair etc. If you need any additional equipment e.g. a hoist, please give at least 1 month's notice.
- Dogs are welcome, though they are not allowed to be left unattended at the property. After all, they too are on holiday and we value the high standard of the property. A small extra charge of £20 per animal is made (max 2 small dogs or 1 big dog apart from alsatian and german sheepdog), Payable when booking *Please let us know in advance if you are bringing a dog because we will need to put a stairgate in place before your arrival.
- This site is also an ideal venue for group bookings (sleeps up to 27 combined). There are 3 other luxury cottages on site - check availability for Llofft Madrun, Sgubor Madrun and Ty Madrun (they all sleep 7 each).
Was very nice and spacious, owners were lovely and helpful.
It was perfect.