36 Cae Du is a stylishly presented and recently refurbished holiday home, desirably located on an end terrace at the edge of the popular Cae Du Estate, just a stone's throw from the local play park and a short walk to Abersoch's frequently photographed sandy beach and desirable shops, restaurants and cafes.
The first floor is one large open-plan living space with feature high ceiling, stylish lounge area with high quality finishes and nautical touches, a contemporary cool grey kitchen, dining area and large tiled balcony with outdoor dining table and chairs and barbecue: an ideal space to enjoy a morning coffee through to a sundowner cocktail.
The house sleeps 5 guests on the ground floor with a spacious triple room with a double bed and a single bed, further elegant double bedroom and a luxury family shower room.
- porch leading into spacious hallway with hanging space; washing machine and tumble dryer under the stairs
- bedroom 1 - front elegant triple bedroom with colonial style double bed and single divan bed, contemporary bedside table with drawers, built in storage cupboard and views to the front
- bedroom 2 - rear coastal double bedroom with oak framed bed with coordinating wardrobe and bedside tables with drawers and views to the rear
- contemporary family shower room in cool grey with large shower, wash basin set in a sleek vanity unit and WC
- open tread stairs leading to
- open plan living space with feature high ceiling, solid oak floor and a touch of nautical living throughout, sumptuous coordinating leather sofas, wall mounted flat screen TV, coffee tables and WiFi, door leading onto a large sunny balcony with outdoor dining table, chairs and barbecue
- dining area with solid oak dining table and coordinating dining chairs
- well-equipped recently fitted kitchen with shaker style fitted units, integrated oven and grill and integrated hob with extractor over, integrated fridge with freezer top, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, coffee machine painted storage shelves and views over rear communal lawn
- open communal garden shared between 10 properties
- on road parking to the side of the house and on the road
- great central Abersoch location
- sunny balcony with patio table, chairs and balcony
- lovely open plan living area with stunning ceiling
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and underfloor heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- pet free property
- no smoking
- on road parking
- please note stairs are open tread and there is no bannister to one side
At a Glance
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.5 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.4 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...