- £550 per week
- £79 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.7 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Set back on a secluded, private road in Abersoch village, 4 Ynys Fawr is a stylish and beautifully presented holiday home, which enjoys panoramic views towards St Tudwals Islands and Snowdonia beyond. The house is just a 5 minute walk to local shops and restaurants and close to Abersoch's 18 hole golf course and yacht club. Abersoch's numerous beaches with fine sand and shallow water are also just a stroll from the house - providing an ideal child friendly location with cafes, views of the yachts and moorings.
Refurbished to an exceptional standard, 4 Ynys Fawr provides perfect holiday accommodation. It sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms and has a bathroom plus separate shower room and a spacious first floor balcony from which to enjoy the views.
- Spacious entrance hall with airing cupboard, tiled floor
- door to rear sun terrace
Three Bedrooms each with laminate flooring :
- bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe, views and patio doors
- bedroom 2 with double bed, wardrobe, views and patio doors
- bedroom 3 with twin beds, walk-in wardrobe and storage
- bathroom with white suite, bath with shower over, WC and heated towel rail
- shower room with a white suite, shower cubicle, WC and utility area with washing machine, circular sink and heated towel rail
Stairs from hall to first floor living accommodation
- superb lounge with armchair, leather sofas, patio doors to the side and to the rear balcony taking advantage of the stunning views, 26" flat screen digital TV, stereo with iPod dock , CD & DVD
- open plan kitchen & dining area with laminate flooring. The kitchen is fitted with integrated ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave, freezer, fridge, dishwasher, wood effect laminate worksurfaces & halogen lighting. The dining area has a window to the front
- outside - rear sun patio and large open-plan lawned garden
- front drive - ample parking for 2 or 3 cars and boat.
- fabulous balcony with far reaching sea views
- WiFi included
- travel cot, stairgate and highchair all available - please bring your own bed linen for the cot
- individually controlled wall heaters
- double-glazing throughout
- bed linen, electricity, heating and hot water included
- families only, strictly no pets except guide dogs
- no smoking
Booked the house for a weekend with my sisters, brother in law and father. We had a wonderful stay. The house is ideally located for exploring the beautiful area. Will definitely stay again.
This was the most perfect holiday home, hated having to leave. The view was outstanding, the house was immaculate, peaceful, spacious, well equipped, beautifully decorated, gorgeous balcony...the list goes on. Everything was easy, from unloading the car to hanging wet suits outside on the dryer. Thank you Abersoch Holiday Homes, we will be back ASAP.
Wonderful house with great views and in an excellent location for the beach, local shop and Abersoch. We plan to come again!