Occupying a commanding position on the popular Cae Du estate, with fabulous sea views, recently refurbished and just a short walk to Abersoch's beaches, golf course and renowned shops and restaurants, 71 Cae Du is a perfect family seaside escape.
Steps lead to the front door and behind lies a stunning and spacious open plan living space with lovely soft grey painted kitchen with high quality appliances and fittings, contemporary dining area with lime washed effect dining table and chairs and lounge area with sumptuous sofas set around a pretty fireplace, multi-fuel burner and wall mounted TV. Patio doors from the lounge area lead onto a wide sun-soaked balcony with outdoor furniture ideal for relaxing. On the same floor the house sleeps 6 guests in one double, one twin and one bunk bedroom, all serviced by a lovely family bathroom.
To the rear of 71 Cae Du lies a private enclosed lawn garden with patio area and outdoor dining table and chairs.
steps from the parking leading to the front door
- convenient cloakroom with wash basin and wc
- flight of internal stairs leading to
- stylish living area with 2 beautiful leather sofas and coordinating armchair, log burner set in a contemporary fireplace, wall mounted flat screen smart TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, dresser, coffee table and nest of tables, WiFi and large gallery patio doors leading onto the front balcony and panoramic sea and countryside views
- modern dining area with modern lime wash effect dining table and 8 chairs and feature rope hung lighting
- contemporary kitchen with exquisite soft grey fitted units and sleek counter tops, high quality appliances including integrated induction hob with extractor oven, double oven and grill, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave, Nespresso coffee machine & pods, good quality crockery and cutlery, side door leading to rear garden and front steps
- bedroom 1 - elegant double bedroom with pine frame double bed with coordinating wardrobe and bedside table,corner vanity unit with wash hand basin and view across the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin room with pine frame twin beds, large wardrobe, bedside table, corner vanity unit with wash hand basin and view across the rear garden
- bedroom 3 - nautical rear bunk bedroom with full size pine frame bunk beds, coordinating pine chest of drawers and chest, occasional chair and patio doors leading onto the rear patio and enclosed lawn garden
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
- large front balcony with outdoor furniture and panoramic sea and countryside views
- patio door from lounge leading to large sunny balcony with outdoor furniture ideal for relaxing
- private rear enclosed lawn garden with patio area and outside dining table and chairs and gas bbq
- off road parking in front of the house for 2 vehicles
- washing machine, tumble dryer and an extra fridge in the garage
- detached property in desirable Abersoch location
- panoramic sea and countryside views
- recently refurbished lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- large sunny balcony with sea and countryside views
- rear enclosed lawn garden with patio area
- double glazing throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.5 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.4 mile away
Comfortable, clean and well equipped property. We rented two properties nearby and had a wonderful family holiday.Mrs Jill Ridley - 4th June 2018
Great house in a terrific location. The balcony overlooking the bay is super for a relaxing evening drink.Mr David Deans - 6th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price