Desirably located in Abersoch village and stunning both inside and out, this waterside property with views over the inner harbour towards Cardigan Bay is highly sought after by those seeking lovely views, luxury finishes, stylish design, desirable outdoor areas and private parking.
7 Pen y Bont is a beautifully designed house with exquisite indoor and outdoor living spaces. Set over 3 levels the house is located on the exclusive Pen y Bont development at the entrance to Abersoch and a stone's throw to this renowned village's desirable shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches.
This perfect seaside escape comprises of a stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area in cool greys with splashes of vibrant orange, 2 elegant double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, a bunk room and further luxury family bathroom. Stunning sea views across Abersoch's inner harbour towards the Warren beach and Llanbedrog headland can be enjoyed from the lounge, terrace and the 2 double bedrooms.
Outside, a large terrace with outdoor dining furniture and casual outdoor furniture extends the indoor living space outdoors. Teamed with stunning sea views the terrace is an ideal space for relaxing and entertaining.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
- lovely bright and contemporary open plan lounge/kitchen and dining in cool greys and vibrant oranges
- stylish lounge area with high quality grey sofa, orange bean bags, cabinet and large flat screen TV with DVD player, board games, large window and French doors leading on to the front terrace, all with fabulous inner harbour views
- dining area with oak dining table and 4 designer chairs and bench
- impressive rear kitchen with sleek high gloss white units; American style fridge/freezer, integrated double oven and grill, integrated electric hob with extractor over, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, sink with view over the rear access
- convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc
- stylish front double bedroom with grey linen framed double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and sea views across the Abersoch#s inner harbour towards the Warren beach and Llanbedrog headland
- contemporary rear bunk room with grey painted bunk beds, chest of drawers and hanging space
- sumptuous and relaxing family bathroom with stylish tiling, bath with shower over, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted wc, heated towel rails and illuminated mirror
- utility cupboard
- peaceful and elegant en suite master bedroom with oak veneer framed double bed, chest of drawers, bedside table, hanging space and velux windows, exquisite en suite shower room with stylish tiling, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted wc, heated towel rails and large gallery mirror
- 2 allocated parking spaces in an underground car park
- large front and side terrace with outdoor dining and casual furniture, fabulous harbour views and fabulous space to enjoy a morning coffee through to a sun-downer cocktail
- new build luxury property in central Abersoch
- exquisite styling thoughout
- lovely far reaching sea views across the inner harbour
- lovely front and side terrace with outdoor furniture
- private underground parking
- bedding included
- underfloor and central heating included
- WiFi included
- travel cot (excluding cot linen), high chair and stair gate available on request
- families only
- pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.1 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price