Pebbles is a stylish and spacious detached 'A' frame holiday home with exquisite panoramic sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands and enviably located within walking distance of Abersoch's desirable shops, restaurants and beaches.
On the first floor lies a lovely bright and airy open plan living space with pretty coastal design touches. To the rear lies a modern dining area with dining table and chairs and, to the front, a lounge area with comfy sofas set perfectly to enjoy the stunning sea views. Patio doors lead on to a generous balcony with contemporary outdoor furniture and panoramic sea views across Abersoch to St Tudwal's Islands.
The ground floor offers a spacious and well-equipped painted kitchen and breakfast room, 3 individually styled bedrooms with coastal touches, one with an en suite shower room and a further stylish family bathroom.
In addition to the large balcony there is an open lawn to the rear of the house and the local playing fields with play area and skate park are a short walk away. The property has off road parking for 2 cars.
- light and spacious 'A' frame and beamed open plan living area
- modern lounge area with coordinating sofas, flat screen TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, coffee table, patio doors leading to generous balcony with glass balustrades and contemporary loungers, outdoor sofas, armchairs and coffee tables and all with stunning sea views across Abersoch towards St Tudwal's Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond
- lovely dining area with contemporary dining table, 7 chairs and coordinating sideboard, stairs leading downstairs,
- open plan bright and well-equipped kitchen and breakfast area with modern painted fitted units, electric hob & oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, table and chairs
- bedroom 1 - elegant master en suite with painted white framed double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, French doors leading to to the rear lawn garden en suite shower room with shower cubicle, back lit mirror, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - coastal themed twin bedroom with pretty white painted wooden framed single beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and window with view over the rear garden
- bedroom 3 - modern triple bedroom with full size pine framed bunk beds and additional pine frame single bed, built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers and view over the rear garden
- stylish family bathroom with p shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, back lit wall mirror, wc and heated towel rail
- airing cupboard with washing machine
- open lawn garden to the rear of the house
- showcase large sheltered balcony with glass balustrades, two contemporary grey rattan loungers and coordinating grey rattan sofas, armchair, stools and coffee table, an ideal spot to escape, relax and dine throughout the day. Fabulous sea views across Abersoch towards St Tudwal's Islands and beyond
- off-road private parking for 2 cars
- fabulous stylish 'A' frame property with large showcase balcony with panoramic sea views
- WiFi included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- bed linen provided
- highchair, travel cot and stairgate available by prior request, please note given the design of the staircase small children would need supervision upstairs
- families only, no pets please
- no smoking
- security deposit of £100 required per booking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.5 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.5 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price