Anhywel is a fabulous contemporary detached property situated at the entrance to Abersoch, in an elevated postion with unrivalled sea views of Abersoch and Cardigan Bay.
Anhywel is set over two floors with the downstairs offering a large lounge with open fire, a lovely open plan kitchen and dining area seating up to 14 guests plus 3 spacious and convenient ground floor bedrooms. Many of the ground floor rooms benefit from sea views across the large front garden and patio; further breathtaking sea views are offered from the first floor open seating area and one of the further 2 upstairs bedrooms.
Offering flexible accommodation, with 5 spacious bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms, 1 large shower room and a further en suite, the house is perfect for large family and extended family holidays.
The coastal indoor and outdoor social areas make Anhywel a perfect place to pass time with family and friends but if you can be tempted away, the beautiful Warren and Harbour beaches are just a couple of minutes' walk away with Abersoch's esteemed shops, restaurants, bars and main beach all within a 5 minute walk.
WiFi included and pets welcome.
- entrance hall
- spacious sitting room with 1 very large corner sofa seating up to 7 and a coordinating large 4 seat sofa and armchair, open fireplace with operational fire, coffee table, wall mounted large flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player and radio/CD player with iPod connector, dual aspect windows with lovely sea and garden views
- contemporary dining area with large extendable oak dining table and 14 oak chairs, wall mounted flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, 5 metre glazed sliding doors giving access on to the front terrace with stunning seas views across the garden to St Tudwals Islands and Snowdonia beyond
- fabulous fully integrated open plan kitchen with dividing breakfast bar with stools, integrated double electric oven and hob, extractor, built-in undercounter freezer, larder style fridge, dishwasher, wine rack, sink under kitchen window with sea and garden views, radio/CD player with iPod connector, sliding glazed doors leading to pretty rear patio and gardens
- utility room with integrated washer, dryer, microwave, full height built-in cupboard, wine rack and sink under window with side garden views, door leading onto rear patio and gardens
- bedroom 1 - lovely room with king-size bed with option to split into 2 single beds to make into a twin room; with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels, and views over rear patio and garden
- bedroom 2 - directly adjacent to a large shower room, this is a spacious room with double bed and the option to accommodate a third person on a single fold out bed; with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels, and dual aspect windows with views over rear patio and garden
- bedroom 3 - large room with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels, 2 windows with rear garden views, en suite shower room with large corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and motion sensitive illuminated mirror with shaver socket
- large family bathroom with large bath and separate shower, heated towel rail and mirror
- Large shower room with double cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and motion sensitive illuminated mirror with shaver socket
- oak stairway in dining hall leading to first floor
- open sitting area with seating for up to 6 people under a full height dormer window with exceptional sea views, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels, 3 velux windows
- spacious family bathroom with bath and separate shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and motion sensitive illuminated mirror with shaver socket, lovely sea views from shower
- bedroom 4 - large bedroom with double bed and single bed with further pull out bed giving the option of sleeping up to 4 guests, large dormer window with stunning sea views, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels
- bedroom 5 - lovely triple bedroom with double bed and single bed, wardrobe, dressing table, bedside tables, wall mounted TV with Freeview channels, large velux window providing views to the harbour and Abersoch village and further window with rear garden views
- large, well-stocked front garden with large lawn and terrace with outdoor extendable table and chairs for 14, charcoal barbecue, external lighting, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- rear patio and lawned rear and side garden with pretty borders, sun loungers and outdoor furniture
- off road parking for up to 4 vehicles
- fabulous elevated Abersoch location with stunning views
- 5 bedrooms
- full central heating throughout with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, with the exception of the sitting room
- WiFi included
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- well-stocked gardens
- short breaks available
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bath/shower rooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.5 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.5 mile away
Very good open lay-out and standard of accommodation, fittings and decor. Ms Beverley Hughes - 4th January 2018
Cottage was fabulous great spacious cottage for a large group, large outdoor area with seating and bbqs. Decorated to a great standard would definitely go again and recommend to any family and friendsMiss G Rogers - 17th September 2017
Rebooking for next year, been visiting since 1974!Mr Ashley Riddell - 5th September 2017
Perfect property for a large group which we would use again and recommend.Judith Hickey - 11th July 2017
We really enjoyed the comfort of Anhywel. Such a lovely houseMrs Maureen Callan - 26th June 2017
Can highly recommend the property. Stunning views and well equipped. Abersoch 5 minutes walk.Angela Griffiths - 13th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price