- £1085 per week
- £155 per night
- 11 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 7 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
A luxury 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached Victorian villa located in the centre of Abersoch village, furnished throughout to the very highest standard and with the benefit of a elevated sun terrace and plenty of off-road parking.
Argraig is a very spacious and elegant home set over 3 floors and is just a couple of minutes' walk to Abersoch's beaches, restaurants and shops. The house has two separate lounges, a fabulous large kitchen with dining area for 12 and a games room with a Playstation 2.
Outside there is a large enclosed courtyard and playing area with a stunning raised decking terrace above.
Argraig enjoys lovely views across Abersoch Estuary and Harbour.
20% Discount for groups of 7 people or less for holidays between 1st October and 31st March (excluding New Year)
Up to two dogs are welcome at the property between 1st October and 31st March (@ £50 per dog per week)
- large entrance hall
- lovely formal lounge with Welsh stone fireplace (non operational), sofas, chairs, coffee table, TV with Freesat channels and DVD, CD player
- second lounge with Welsh stone fireplace (non operational), sofas, TV
- large kitchen fitted in a contemporary style with white units. French doors to courtyard. York stone floor, gas range, microwave, American style fridge-freezer with water fountain, dishwasher, white bone china dinner service for 12
- dining area with large oak dining table and seating for 12
- extra large utility room with washer, dryer and sink
- downstairs cloakroom with WC and basin
- stairs to first floor landing
- bedroom 1 - king size (5ft) bed, dressing table, large walk-in wardrobe with interior lighting, chest of drawers, luxury en suite shower room with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table
- bedroom 3 - single bed, bedside cabinet, hanging space
- bedroom 4 - large room with 2 single beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers
- luxury large family bathroom - corner bath, separate walk-in shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and WC
- stairs to second floor
- games room - TV, Playstation 2 with games, board games, beanbag, restricted head height in doorway
- bedroom 5 - double bed, large wardrobe with interior lighting, chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, views across the estuary and harbour. En suite shower room with shower, hand basin and WC
- bedroom 6 - 2 single beds, large wardrobe with interior lighting, chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, views across the estuary and harbour. En suite shower room with shower, hand basin and WC
- enclosed courtyard and playing area (partly covered) with three burner gas barbecue and steps to stunning and very spacious raised decked sun terrace with table and chairs
- large gated driveway with ample parking for cars and boats.
- WiFi/broadband included
- luxury bedding included
- full central heating, double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- Playstation 2, Freesat TV channels included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- no smoking
We loved the property and the location was brilliant, we all had a very happy family holiday. Abersoch is very attractive; there's quite a lot to do locally, however, out of season and mid-week, there's a limited number of restaurants in the evening.
The house is beautiful and was perfect for our girls weekend. It was stunningly decorated and felt very homely. It was the perfect size for 10 of us for a long weekend. Its a short walk to the main town including some lovely bars, and the local shop has all the necessities. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.
Great location couldn't of asked for more for our group. Would definitely book again.