Desirably located at the entrance to Abersoch village, across the road from Abersoch harbour beach and a short walk along the harbour wall to Abersoch village, Castell is a perfect seaside escape. The Warren beach can be accessed within a couple of hundred yards through the sand dunes and is a great place for kids to play all day.
At the heart of the house is a spacious open plan lounge and dining area with views through the bay window to the harbour and village beyond. A recently refurbished kitchen is perfect for keen cooks and a front snug with additional TV and sofa is perfect escape for all ages. A convenient cloakroom completes the downstairs and 4 bedrooms, en suite and luxury family bath and shower room lie on the first floor.
Outside offers a raised decking with dining table and chairs and receives the sun from sunrise to sunset. A perfect place to entertain or grab a takeaway pizza from the highly acclaimed 'Crust' across the road and enjoy it on your own terrace!
Castell benefits from WiFi.
- entrance hall
- bright lounge area with bay window, feature wood burning stove set on a slate hearth, 2 comfortable leather sofas, flat screen TV and DVD player, coordinating coffee tables and large wall-mounted mirror, views across the front terrace towards the harbour
- contemporary dining area with modern oak dining table and 8 stylish leather dining chairs, pretty painted dresser and storage box
- well-equipped rear contemporary kitchen area with tiled floor and fully fitted stylish cool grey units with oak countertops, integrated electric hob with extractor over, integrated grill and oven, larder style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, microwave, bench seating and rear door leading onto rear yard
- lovely front snug with bay window, comfy leather sofa, 2 faux leather bean bags, flat screen TV with DVD player and views towards the harbour; an ideal hideaway for children and adults alike
- convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc
- storage area with washing machine and coat hanging space
- bedroom 1 - front elegant master king size bedroom with king size divan bed with faux leather headboard, coordinating wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside table and views over the harbour and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and backlit mirror
- bedroom 2 - front king size bedroom with king size divan bed with faux leather headboard, coordinating wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside table, occasional chair and views over the harbour
- bedroom 3 - pretty side twin bedroom with 2 full size single divans, wardrobe, bedside table and side views towards the harbour
- bedroom 4 - pretty rear twin bedroom with 2 full size single divans, wardrobe and bedside table
- family bathroom - large stylish bathroom in cool creams with bath, separate corner shower, wash hand basin, wc and backlit mirror
- front decked terrace area with large outdoor dining table and chairs
- off-road parking for up to 3 cars plus boat/jet ski
- desirable location across the road from Abersoch's harbour beach
- well-presented throughout
- WiFi included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- all bed linen provided, please bring your own towels
- a pull out bed is available in one of the twin rooms on request only
- families only
- no pets allowed
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.4 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.