Enviably located on an elevated plot in central Abersoch, Dolphin Bach is a stylishly and impeccably presented detached bungalow offering contemporary coastal accommodation for 8 guests in 4 spacious bedroom.
At the heart of the house lies a bright and airy stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area where oak floors and furniture blend elegantly with cool blue and cream fabrics and modern art pieces. Furnished to the highest standards and with an operational open fire place and direct access to the side and rear patio, it is a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family in all seasons.
Downstairs lies a super king bedroom with large en suite bath and shower room and further elegant twin serviced by a family shower room. Stairs lead to a large landing area with Velux windows and cabrio balcony with pretty bistro table and chairs, a perfect stop to enjoy the views across Abersoch village to the countryside and sea beyond. Off the landing lies a second spacious super king bedroom with dual aspect windows with lovely sea and countryside views. A further spacious twin and convenient cloakroom complete the first floor.
The sun soaked patio, terraces, gardens and balcony offer sophisticated private areas to spend relaxation time from a morning coffee through to a sundowner cocktail.
Dolphin Bach is just a few minutes' walk to Abersoch village centre, the renowned harbour, long sandy beaches and desirable shops and restaurants. A great location for those seeking a peaceful retreat yet close to a thriving and bustling seaside resort.
The house benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- steps leading to the front door
- entrance hall with hanging space and console table
- spacious coastal themed lounge area in cool blues with 3 seat striped sofa and coordinating 2 seat sofa and pouffe, coordinating oak coffee table, well stocked bookcase, side table and TV stand, flat screen TV player, iPod docking station, operational open burner set on a slate hearth, contemporary coastal art, French doors leading to the side terrace
- rear modern dining area with oak dining table, 5 dining chairs and bench seat, oak shelving unit and French doors leading to the rear patio
- l-shaped well-equipped kitchen area with oak framed units and sleek dark worktops, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, dishwasher, larder style fridge with freezer drawer, Nespresso Magimix coffee machine, ample storage and sink with views over the rear patio and garden
- bedroom 1 - elegant rear master super king bedroom room with oak effect super king bed, painted wooden white wardrobe with mirrors and coordinating low level chest of drawers, bedside tables and views across the rear garden, large en suite bath and shower room in cool cream with luxury tiles and deep bath, separate large walk in shower cubicle, contemporary glass and oak vanity unit with wash hand basin and coordinating shelving unit
- bedroom 2 - pretty front twin bedroom with two full size oak framed beds, large two tone oak and cream wardrobe with drawer and coordinating chest of drawers, bedside tables and vanity unity with wash hand basin and illuminating mirror over and views over the front garden
- family shower room - sleek shower room in creams and greys with corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- rear utility room - invaluable utility room with washing machine, separate dryer, microwave, sample storage units and sink with view over the rear garden, iron, ironing board and cleaning sundries
- bedroom 3 - charming twin bedroom with full size oak twin beds, built in wardrobes, white chest of drawers and coordinating bedside tables, dual aspect windows with village and countryside views over Abersoch
- bedroom 4 - spacious, bright and airy super king bedroom with oak effect frame super king bed, built-in wardrobes with shelves, two tone oak and cream bedside tables with coordinating chest of drawers, white framed cot and dual aspect windows with sea views towards Bwlchtocyn and countryside views towards Llanbedrog headland
- convenient cloakroom - stylish cloakroom with eye-catching flooring, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit with storage and wc,
- large landing area with cabrio balcony - 3 Velux windows leading onto cabrio glass balcony with bistro style table and 2 chairs with far reaching countryside views over Abersoch towards Llanbedrog headland and sideways towards St Tudwal's Islands
- plenty of off-road parking for 3/4 cars and boat on stone chipping driveway, 5 bar gate can be shut to ensure driveway and garden are enclosed from the road
- rear patio area with luxury outdoor dining table and 8 chairs, kettle BBQ and wall lights and pretty pots
- small front patio area
- raised rear grass garden, side grass and small front grass garden with well established borders and hedges
- large side terrace with contemporary rattan loungers, wooden chairs, table, wall lights and pretty pots; an ideal suntrap for relaxing
- recently refurbished throughout
- impeccable styling with pretty coastal touches
- sociable open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with operational open fire
- WiFi included
- sea and countryside views
- stunning outdoors spaces including terraces, patio area, garden and balcony
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full oil fired central heating included
- all bed linen provided
- ample parking
- families only
- highchair and cot available
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.3 mile away
- Coast: 0.5 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.4 mile away
Just such a splendid well thought out house Mrs suzannah GRAY - 6th August 2018
Offer weekend stays in June, not been able to find many properties that do. Close to the village and the beach. Ms Sarah Smith - 27th June 2018
Lovely property had everything we needed and big enough to fit us all in with enough space so we didn't feel on top of each other. Miss C Mcgivern - 27th September 2017
Very pleased with Dolphin Bach as a place for a family holiday. One of the best houses we have rented and we go to 2 a year generally. Lovely property excellently equipped. Well equipped for children. Mrs S Bridge - 25th September 2017
Just as described and no issues at all. It was perfect!Mr scott harvey - 11th September 2017
Super houseMrs Liz Ford - 14th August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...