Drws y Llan is a beautifully presented and refurbished 3 bedroom detached house, located in the pretty village of Llanengan. Drws y Llan is an ideal location for exploring the beaches of Abersoch and Hell's Mouth, and is within 3 minutes' walking distance of the family friendly Sun Inn public house.
Drws y Llan has been refurbished to a high standard and provides stylish and spacious accommodation ideal for one large family or 2 families sharing. The fabulous sumptuous lounge with dining area and French doors leading to the rear patio, spacious kitchen with high quality fittings and snug area makes the house a great place to spend time with friends and family.
A master suite on the first floor offers a double bed, walk-in wardrobe and a balcony with outdoor furniture and distant sea views towards Bardsey Island. Two further spacious bedrooms, a double and a twin, and a shower room complete the first floor.
Drws y Llan lies on a large plot with lawn garden to the front and a decked patio at the rear with contemporary outdoor sofas and dining area.
Wireless broadband included.
- bright and welcoming entrance hall with oak flooring leading to
- sumptuous lounge with oak flooring and feature fireplace with gas stove, modern slate tile hearth and timber beam mantle, large comfortable corner leather sofa, coordinating armchair, oak sideboard and coffee table, large flat screen TV with Freeview through Sky, DVD player, Wi-Fi, French doors leading onto the rear decking area, fabulous dining area with extending oak dining table and chairs, oak dresser and dual aspect windows with views over the front lawn
- spacious kitchen with impressive oak kitchen units and stunning stone floor, large gas Rangemaster, built in American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Belfast sink, coffee machine, breakfast bar with 3 bar stools, dual aspect windows with views over the rear patio and countryside, snug area with 3 seat leather sofa, love seat set in a feature window with views across the garden, large wall mounted TV and views over the front garden
- spacious cloakroom - with wash hand basin and WC, washing machine, storage and hanging space
- bedroom 1 - exquisite front master en suite bedroom with oak floors, metal framed double bed, large walk-in wardrobe, pine chest of drawers with coordinating bedside tables, dressing table and stool, ottoman and rattan storage chests, wall-mounted TV, dual aspect windows and French door leading to the a balcony with contemporary outdoor chairs and countryside and distant sea views
- bedroom 2 - front double bedroom with double faux leather sleigh bed, pine wardrobe with coordinating chest of drawers, bedside tables and dual aspect window
- bedroom 3 - spacious rear twin bedroom with full-size single divan beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, views over rear patio to countryside and distant sea views
- family shower room with a double shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rails all set amongst sleek and stylish slate and grey tiles
- block paved driveway with ample off-road parking
- large lawns to front of the house
- rear wooden decked patio with outdoor L-shaped contemporary sofa and cushions, picnic style table and chairs and parasol, countryside and distant sea views
- please note an owner's lodge lies at the rear of the house, which the owner stays in occasionally and is accessed through the same drive as Drws y Llan
- beautifully presented, spacious detached house
- multi-fuel burner
- short drive to Hell's Mouth and Abersoch's beaches
- Wi-Fi included
- bed linen provided
- electricity and heating throughout included
- families only
- short breaks available
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 1.4 miles away
- Coast: 0.9 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
Superb property, excellent location, quiet and peaceful.Mr Nigel Lucas - 2nd July 2018
Last minute booking that we were pleased with. Thank you Mr Geoff Eagle - 21st June 2018
Easy to book and very efficient with details sent quickly. Property was amazing and to a very high standard, fantastic location.Mrs Sharron Brown - 20th September 2017
Superb house in quiet location not far from Abersoch. Mr David Watchorn - 30th August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price