Gilfach Goed has been recently refurbished throughout and offers a large lounge with gallery style patio doors with exquisite views, which can be enjoyed in all seasons from the sumptuous corner sofa or relaxing ambassador chairs. A patio leads from the balcony and links seamlessly to the kitchen. The commanding views are prevalent in many rooms and even when in the well-equipped contemporary kitchen either cooking, enjoying dinner or socialising with family and friends, it is hard not to be distracted by the ever-present seascape. On the ground floor guests will also find 5 well-designed bedrooms, 2 with en suites and 2 further family bath/shower rooms creating great privacy in one holiday home.
The lower ground floor offers an elegant and private twin bedroom with sea views and further family shower room. A separate utility room and spacious hallway provides excellent storage for beach equipment and this area is ideal for guests arriving straight off the beach. The spacious games room, with table tennis and snooker table, lies to the lower ground floor and is a great escape for children of all ages!
Gilfach Goed includes many extras including beach toys and equipment, WiFi is included and pets are welcome by arrangement.
- entrance hall with storage cupboard and shelving unit and hallway with well-stocked bookcase
- spacious main lounge with large corner sofa and contrasting armchair, pair of ambassador style chairs and matching stools, gas fire set in a stone fireplace, TV with Freesat channels, wooden dresser well stocked with mixed literature, side window with views of the inner harbour and large patio doors provide stunning views across Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren Beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond leading onto large front balcony
- contemporary kitchen and dining area with integrated double electric oven and grill, 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, larder style fridge with top freezer shelf, dishwasher, main dining area has a large extending dining table with chairs and corner bench seating, island unit with 2 further chairs, fabulous uninterrupted sea views and door leading onto the front balcony
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with elegant white wooden frame king size bed, coordinating wardrobes with drawers, chest of drawers, occasional chair and stunning sea views and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - children's bunk room with traditional pine bunks fitted with 2'6" beds, 2 bedside tables with drawers and hanging unit with shelf, rail and 8 hooks
- bedroom 3 - rear pretty twin bedroom with two full size wooden framed beds with coordinating wardrobe with drawers, bedside table with drawers and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- family bathroom - contemporary family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- family shower room - contemporary shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 4 - rear stylish twin bedroom with full size twin beds with slate grey headboards, integrated wardrobe and vanity unit with sink and drawers, wooden bedside tables
- bedroom 5 - rear stylish double bedroom with double bed with slate grey headboard, integrated wardrobe and vanity unit with sink and drawers and wooden bedside tables; side sea views towards Abersoch's inner harbour
lower ground floor
- staircase with stairgate leading to the lower ground floor
- spacious games room/lounge with table tennis table, pool/snooker table, 3 seat sofa, flat screen TV with DVD player, gallery style windows with panoramic views towards Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- bedroom 6 - a light and elegant bedroom with 2 full size white wooden framed single beds, coordinating wardrobe with drawers and bedside tables with drawers and fabulous view over Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach and Llanbedrog headland
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- sleek family shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- wide hallway with excellent storage for beach equipment and hanging space for beach clothing, door leading to lower ground floor terrace
- ground floor balcony - large balcony linking the kitchen and main lounge offering wooden dining tables and chairs plus loungers, an ideal to spot to enjoy the panoramic views towards Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- ground floor side terrace with pretty pots and planters
- lower ground floor terrrace - enclosed terrace with wooden dining table and chairs , bench plus loungers and panoramic views towards Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- through a gate and down a flight of steps down and walkway under the public footpath to a small enclosed garden again with panoramic views, direct access onto the harbour beach by two further flights of steps
- parking - private parking behind wooden fence and space for 3/4 vehicles/boats
- please note a public path runs between the lower ground floor terrace and small enclosed garden
- elevated position in Abersoch on Pen Benar Headland looking directly over Abersoch Harbour to the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- breathtaking panoramic views from many rooms
- a balcony, terraces, grass lawn and direct access to the harbour beach
- very short walk to Abersoch's renowned shops, bars and restaurants
- WiFi included
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- short breaks available out of season
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
- As a security measure, Gilfach Goed has a CCTV camera overlooking the top of the driveway, which is only activated when the gate is opened. Please contact us if you have any queries.
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath/shower rooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
A wonderful property with outstanding views over the bay. Superb access to the beach below. Great for large family groups.Ms Julie Minchin - 4th July 2018
Great property for a family break, amazing sea views, access to the beach, wetsuits to borrow, barbecue on the veranda with a panorama of Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia - beautiful ... Also the Abersoch holiday home guys were great allowing us an early check-in and late check-out, making my 40th birthday celebration even more special - thank you! Mr Alistair Robertson - 9th May 2018
Lovely house with stunning location. Kitchen was so well kitted out ( better than at home!) and it was such a warm houseMrs Louise Beale - 23rd November 2017
It was an amazing location. My Dad really enjoyed celebrating his 70th birthday there. James Mitton - 16th July 2017
I would book again in an instant.Ms S Griffiths - 13th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price