Special Offers: Save 10% on all midweek short breaks until 2nd November 2018
As soon as you arrive at Hafan Dawel, the detached and imposing house exudes luxury and class. Stepping into the house, guests will be immediately impressed with the stunning entrance hall with Porcelanosa tiles and vast staircase. On the ground floor, Hafan Dawel offers a breath-taking sleek open plan high quality kitchen area, opulent dining area and 2 lounge areas connected by a feature fireplace. A sophisticated palette of cool blues, greys, oak and copper blends and binds the rooms creating an unrivalled living area perfect to while away the hours with friends and family. A further separate living room, utility room and cloakroom complete the ground floor.
On the first floor lies a sumptuous king size master bedroom with large oak framed balcony and stylish en suite shower room, an elegant double bedroom with en suite shower room , a further cool-tone double bedroom and double bunk bedroom with 2 striking sets of bunk beds. An indulgent and spectacular family bathroom with free standing bath and shower area with 2 rain showers is a room that is easy to lose yourself in and hard to leave. Style and high quality flows throughout the first floor and upstairs to the second floor leading to 2 further superior double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms. Finally, a spacious landing with sofa and chill out area set in an apex roof with gallery window and village views provides a perfect escape for all ages.
At the rear, Hafan Dawel has a beautiful raised granite and composite decking terrace with large outdoor dining table and chairs, outdoor sofas and barbecue, all ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining from sunrise breakfasts to sundowner cocktails. A rough grassed area is great for children to run around but please be aware a stream runs through it so children should be supervised at all times. Parking is in abundance for several cars.
Hafan Dawel comes with many extras including Sky Sports, Sky multi-room, Sky fibre WiFi, Sonos system downstairs, Bluetooth sound bar and welcomes pets.
- impressive entrance hall with elegant oak and glass staircase, stunning Porcelanosa tiles which flow into the
- convenient yet stylish cloakroom area with wc and wash hand basin
- grand doors open to reveal a spacious and stylish lounge/kitchen/dining room in grey and blue tones set against oak and copper hues
- a breath-taking kitchen delighting both chefs and designers with grey and cream kitchen units and quartz worktops, Smeg range cooker with high capacity cooking space set within an oak chimney place, integrated dishwasher, microwave, 2 fridges, wine cooler, freezer, coffee maker, breakfast bar with 5 stools, oak and copper accent colours throughout, dual aspect windows and bi-fold doors leading directly onto the large front granite terrace
- opulent dining area with individually designed oak and glass dining table with grey, white and cool blue polypropylene dining chairs and feature copper and grey lighting, triple aspect windows and French doors leading onto the rear terrace
- sophisticated lounge area with 2 formal grey sofas to the front of the room, large bi-fold oak doors which lead directly onto the front terrace, a grey and cream stone column fireplace with integrated large flat screen TV with Sky multi-room and Bluetooth sound bar lies between a further lounge area with L-shape casual sofa and coordinating 3 seat sofa and pouffee, Sky fibre Wi-Fi, stylish lamps, lighting and designer touches throughout
- pleasant front living room with large corner leather sofa and contrasting lemon 2 seat sofa, flat sceen TV with Sky mulit-room and coffee table
- utility room with washing machine, separate dryer, sink, fridge and hanging space ideal for coming into straight from the beach
- impressive staircase with stunning original art leading to the first floor
- luxury master bedroom 1 with king size bed divan bed with pale grey headboard, coordinating deep blue painted oak wardrobe, chest of drawers and bed side table, wall mounted TV and full height gallery window with French doors leading onto a large oak framed and glass balcony with views, luxury en suite bathroom with feature mosaic effect floor, large shower cubicle with rain shower, contemporary floating vanity unit with drawers and wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- stylish bedroom 2 with double divan bed with slate grey headboard, coordinating white wardrobe with drawer, chest of drawers and bed side tables, wall mounted TV and dual aspect windows with views over the rear terrace and side lawn
- elegant bedroom 3 with contemporary oak framed bed, built-in wardrobe, painted pine coordinating chest of drawers and bed side tables, wall mounted TV and dual aspect windows views over the rear terrace, en suite shower room with large cubicle with feature rain shower, contemporary floating vanity unit with drawers and wash hand basin, wc and heated towel
- fabulous bedroom 4 with 2 cosmopolitan ocean-blue full-size bunk beds, built-in wardrobes, painted oak chest of drawers, wall mounted TV and plenty of floor space for children and teenagers to play or relax!
- indulgent family bathroom - luxury bath and shower room with freestanding bath and separate large shower area with 2 rain showers, 2 wash hand basins, column radiators and exquisite tiles throughout
- landing area with mid-century retro-style 2 seat sofa, sumptuous armchair and chill out area set in an apex with xbox one and games with large glass window; a great little hideaway
- sophisticated bedroom 5 with double divan bed with slate grey headboard, coordinating oak painted wardrobe, chest of drawers and bed side tables, wall mounted TV, en suite shower room with large shower cubicle and rain shower, painted pale sage green vanity unit with wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- contemporary bedroom 6 with double divan bed with coordinating oak and cream wardrobe, chest of drawers and bed side tables, wall mounted TV and feature copper light fittings en suite shower room with shower cubicle with rain shower, painted pale sage vanity unit with wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- large rear and side granite and composite decked terrace with large oak and glass outdoor dining table and 10 chairs further contemporary outdoor L-shaped corner sofas and coffee tables, all surrounded with low level slate wall and privacy fencing with oak posts and modern panels
- side lawn garden with outdoor dining table and chairs
- rough grassed area great for children to run around but please be aware a stream runs through it so children should be supervised at all times
- front granite terrace surrounded with low level slate wall
- ample off-road parking for several cars and boat/trailers
- interior designed detached property with high quality and stylish features throughout
- 6 bedrooms with 4 en suites, 1 family bathroom and cloakroom
- stunning outdoor terraces with dining table and chairs, outdoor sofas and coffee tables
- Sky TV, Sky multi-room, Bluetooth sound bar, Sky fibre WiFi
- quiet location yet a stone's throw to the harbour beach and walking distance to all Abersoch's amenities
- underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Hudson Reed bathroom fittings throughout
- TV's in all bedrooms
- electricity, heating and bed linen included
- travel cot (bring own bedding) and high chair
- pets welcome by arrangement, £50 per pet per week
- £300 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath/shower rooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.3 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
Fabulous long weekend in the most beautiful house! We have been wow'ed by every part of it - from the outdoor area to the bathroom that made us cry! The weather, setting and company could not have been more perfect. We've enjoyed champagne and scones on the beach. Karaoke, pizza, stand up paddle boarding and much, much more! We're already planning our next trip back.Mrs Kate Ganley - 9th July 2018
What a gorgeous place to celebrate with friends!! Fab weather so the outside area was perfect! We'll 100% be back!Miss Cara Smith - 2nd July 2018
We've had the best weekend in this perfect house. Couldn't have had a better time, so lucky with the gorgeous weather! A nice short walk to the beach and into Abersoch. Thank you so much, already planning our return trip.Mrs Lauren Vincent - 25th June 2018
A great get together to celebrate a special birthday, cousins reunited. Perfect for a large group and accommodation very smart and comfortable. Very easy walking distance into town. Would definitely return and would recommend the lovely house.Mrs Jackie Fletcher - 19th June 2018
A fantastic weekend and an absolutely beautiful home. Thank you for allowing us to stay in your stunning house.Mr J Cunningham - 11th June 2018
An absolutely stunning home, in an amazing location. The house is beautiful and the outside space into the kitchen is perfect for summer days and warm evenings. Great place for families to enjoy. The bedrooms are comfy and my boys loved the bunk beds. Perfect family holiday!Natalie Carden - 8th June 2018
It was a great weeks holiday.Mr M Stammers - 1st June 2018
We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend and were sad to leave. Hopefully will be able to visit again the beautiful part of Wales.Mrs Rehnuka Shah - 18th April 2018
The property was exceptional with so much space and beautifully furnished. It was a joy to stay in. Mrs Jane Dean - 17th April 2018
Amazing property and fantastic service from start to finish! Lovely house, has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!The Moores, The Fords and The Ellisons - 4th February 2018
Glorious House, plenty of room. Fantastic House to relax and enjoy the views of Abersoch. We had an amazing time and would love to come back soon. Thank you John, Michelle and the girls.Wiely, Smith, Thompson & Hurst Families - 22nd January 2018
Amazing house. we stayed with 16 people and there was lots of room. Great house to have a party and then relax and visit the beaches and the pubs. We had a fantastic time and would love to come back again. Thanks to John and Michelle.The White, Scale, Ayre, Buckley and Hodgson Families - 8th January 2018
Wonderful house in a great location Mrs E Farrall - 20th October 2017
Fab house, great location, lovley place to enjoy our annual family get together - shame the weather wasn't better as the outdoor area looks spectacular. Recommend a visit to Nefyn and the Ty Coch Inn. Park at the golf course and walk to the pub, then see if you can find the secret beaches and the lazy seals!Farrall, Brewin & Horan Families - 17th October 2017
Lovely time had by all. Weather wasn't too great but the house is beautiful and made up for the weather. Lots of space for all members of our large family. Here's to next time!Mr Ian Cartwright - 2nd October 2017
Fabulous house for a very welcome weekend break!Mrs Fiona Lloyd - 24th September 2017
We've had a wonderful week here. Not many sunny days but we still managed to have fun crabbing and hunting on the beach with our metal detector. Lovely home.Miss Sarah Griffiths - 11th September 2017
What a glorious house!! Had a fantastic weekend with fab friends. Sorry if we disturbed the neighbours with our laughter!!Mr Colin Daniels - 4th September 2017
What a fabulous house! Thoroughly enjoyed the week - we'll be back!Ms C Howarth - 11th August 2017
Thank you for a fabulous holiday. We loved the house and the kids thought the bunkbeds were more exciting than the beach! Hopefully back next year!Mrs Joanne Davies - 3rd August 2017
An amazing week in Abersoch in a wonderful house! Thank you! We will return soon.Ms Lisa Chrimes - 9th June 2017
Great venue for a family birthday weekend! 11 adults, 2 children (and doggies) all very comfortably accommodated in lovely rooms. The living space opening onto the lovely huge deck was perfect for all our big meals, bbq's and games, and it helped all the more that it was glorious weather! We will definitely come again. Thanks so much John & MichelleA happy family - 26th May 2017
What a lovely family weekend we've had. A fabulously glamourous house, beautiful weather - gorgeous town, great company and long walks. Thanks.Sally - 8th May 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price