M23 is a cool and contemporary 3 bedroom chalet with countryside views towards Llanbedrog headland and just a minutes' walk from the long sandy Warren beach. Outside lies a lovely front and side raised and enclosed stone patio ideal for outdoor dining or catching some sunshine. Steps from the side patio lead to a a public grass area which offers sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands.
Inside the chalet boasts a sleek open plan lounge kitchen and dining area, 3 bedrooms, a shower room and further convenient cloakroom. All well presented and a perfect base for a family beach holiday.
The exclusive Warren holiday park offers a restaurant and bar, shop and luxury on site sports and leisure facilities catering for all tastes and ages and for all weathers and seasons and include 3 outdoor swimming pools and indoor heated pool.
Guests gain temporary membership of the Haulfryn Leisure club at The Warren for the duration of their stay, this includes :
- 3 outdoor swimming pools and flume
- indoor heated pool
- pool bar and cafe
- fitness suite featuring gymnasium
- newly rebuilt Spa with sauna, solarium and an extensive list of treatments (local fees apply)
- multipurpose sports hall with 3 badminton courts and 2 glass backed squash courts
- 6 outdoor tennis courts
- games lobby
- soft play area
- children's playground
- restaurant and bar
- lounge - cool and contemporary open plan living area with two comfortable sofas, modern electric fire, wall mounted flat screen TV, patio doors leading to front patio area
- dining area - modern white dining table and contrasting brown faux leather chairs
- large u-shaped modern kitchen with ample storage, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, integrated gas cooker with hob and twin oven and extractor over, microwave, coffee maker and views over the front patio
- bedroom 1 - spacious and elegant master bedroom in cool blues and browns with double bed, mirrored fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets, overhead storage units and dressing table
- bedroom 2 - contemporary twin bedroom with twin beds, modern mustard and brown soft furnishings, fitted wardrobe and drawers and bedside cabinet
- bedroom 3 - pretty twin bedroom with twin beds, modern deep red and brown soft furnishings, fitted wardrobe and drawers and bedside cabinet
- shower room - shower room with large shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unity with wash hand basin and corner wc
- cloak room - cloakroom with hand basin and wc
- patio doors from the living room leading to front patio with contemporary outdoor glass top table and chairs, coordinating loungers and coffee table
- side patio area with steps to 'Grasshopper Island' small raised grass area with sea views: a secret escape for teenagers!
- off-road private parking to the rear of the chalet
- well presented modern chalet on the exclusive Warren holiday park
- very short walk to the beach
- access to the on site luxury leisure facilities
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- central heating and wall mounted electric fire
- WiFi included
- TV with Freeview
- travel cot (bring own bedding) and high chair
- families only
- dogs welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
- UPVC double-glazed windows and doors
At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Swimming pool
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.4 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...