Meyarth is very attractive detached bungalow, desirably located in Abersoch village on a quiet cul-de-sac with views towards Cardigan Bay.
Well presented throughout, Meyarth offers great holiday accommodation for 6 people in 3 bedrooms. With a large open plan kitchen and dining area, a cosy lounge and additional snug, 3 pretty bedrooms and 2 stylish shower rooms, Meyarth is ideal for one large or extended family.
Meyarth has great outdoor spaces with a raised front decked patio with sea views and a small shallow pond; to the rear there is a large patio and further raised sun terrace, all ideal for outdoor dining and socialising.
The bungalow also has the added benefit of WiFi.
- steps up to side entrance door
- kitchen with modern antique cream shaker style units, integrated electric hob & double oven, dishwasher, larder style fridge, microwave, breakfast bar and stools, sink with views across the rear patio
- bright and spacious dining area with pine dining table and 6 chairs, sideboard, double French doors leading on to the rear patio
- modern snug with sofa, wall-mounted flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD and CD player and sideboard
- cosy lounge with two sofas, operational stone fireplace, wall-mounted flatscreen TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, views across the front patio towards Cardigan Bay
- bedroom 1 - front double bedroom with two-tone wooden framed double bed, large fitted wardrobe, coordinating bedside tables with drawers and views across the front patio
- bedroom 2 - front en suite bunk room with full-size pine bunk beds, coordinating wardrobe, window looking over front patio, en suite shower room with glass shower enclosure with shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - rear twin bedroom with 2 single pine framed beds and coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- stylish family shower room with large walk-in shower with glass screen and shower, wash hand basin, WC and towel rail
- pretty front decked patio with outdoor table and chairs, sea views across Abersoch village, gravelled area with well-stocked alpine borders and palm trees, small shallow pond
- large rear patio with outdoor table and chairs, charcoal barbecue, chiminea, steps up through gravelled rockery to raised sun terrace
- off-road parking to the front of the property for 2/3 vehicles
- garage with washing machine and freezer
- Abersoch village location, on a quiet cul de sac
- lovely front and rear patios and sun terrace
- broadband/WiFi included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full central heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only, strictly no pets
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 0.7 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.5 mile away
My all round impression of the property and your service was first classMr D Slater - 17th September 2018
Lovely cottage in a great location, the back garden is a real sun trap. Mr James Saunders - 17th April 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...