- £740 per week
- £106 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.4 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
This detached and very pretty cottage combines a convenient location opposite Abersoch Harbour Beach with superb views.
Modernised and presented to an excellent standard, this cottage offers stylish accommodation. Mona has four bedrooms, one family bathroom and two en suite shower rooms making it ideal for one large family or 2 families sharing. The first floor lounge has French doors on to an elevated sun balcony and terrace, both of which enjoy beautiful sea views across Abersoch Harbour towards Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia. Mona is located less than 2 minutes' walk from the centre of Abersoch and is a very short walk to the nearest beach.
Mona benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- entrance porch
- pretty dining / sitting room with table and 8 chairs, armchairs, dresser unit with glasses, CD stereo with bluetooth iPod connection, log-effect fire, storage cupboard, sea view and views towards the boatyard
- kitchen with modern cream coloured fitted units, electric hob & double oven, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, back door leading to drying area, views across the harbour
- bedroom 1 - stylish master en suite bedroom with king-size power bed individually controlled on each side, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall mounted TV with Sky Freesat, French doors on to rear patio, master en suite with large walk-in shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit and WC
- bedroom 2 - double bed, bedside tables, wall mounted flat screen TV with Freesat channels, electric radiator, separate hanging closet with chest of drawers
- shower room - large shower, WC, wash hand basin and electric heater
bedroom 3 - pretty twin room with two single beds, wardrobe with inset mirror, chest of drawers, bedside table, wall mounted TV with Sky Freesat, views across harbour
lounge with lovely views across Abersoch Harbour, sofas, flatscreen TV with Freesat channels, DVD player, log effect fire, double french doors onto balcony
bedroom 4 - double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, views across harbour
bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, towel rail and electric heater
sun balcony with patio chairs, railings around, steps up and down lead to sun terrace with additional patio seating and fire pit. The balcony and sun terrace both enjoy a fantastic panorama across Abersoch Harbour and being south facing enjoy the sun all day
rear terrace with panoramic views over the boatyard, outdoor dining table and chairs to seat 8, steps down to the kitchen
- for 2018, new raised sun terrace with seating and spectacular panoramic sea views across the harbour and Abersoch
- charcoal barbecue and woodburning fire pit
gated steps down to parking area by the road
the garden is not suitable for guests with limited mobility and given the uneven levels and proximity of the road young children will require supervision
parking for 2 large or 3 small cars.
electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen included, please bring your own towels and tea towels
- Freesat TV channels included
families and couples only; max 8 people including infants/toddlers please
travel cot and highchair available. Bring own bed linen for travel cot
strictly no pets
£200 security deposit requested please
We fell in love with this property on arrival! It is such a pretty house, with fabulous decor and wonderful fixtures and fittings! Very tastefully decorated! The terraces are to die for...Wow! what amazing views across to the beach and harbour...the perfect place to sit with a "G and T" and watch the world go by! The beds , in every room were incredibly comfortable..particularly the orthapeadic, movable mattresses , in the downstairs en-suite bedroom! We loved every minute spent here....and I have already looked at returning!! Absolutely Wonderful House!!
Booked it several times and it is just superb for our needs. Each year we always find something updated. The outside patios are excellent.
Fantastic holiday in Mona, everyone fell in love with the property, a true five star Abersoch experience!
Excellent property, really great holiday....
We all had a great holiday and loved Abersoch and will certainly be returning
I would highly recommend Abersoch Cottages, for their service and knowledge. The cottage they selected for us was just amazing, and we'd love to return, thank you.
The cottage is perfect for couples to share. Lovely communal living area with private bedrooms and having 3 bathrooms gives that extra feel of luxury.