This detached and very pretty cottage combines a convenient location opposite Abersoch Harbour Beach with superb views.
Modernised and presented to an excellent standard, this cottage offers stylish accommodation. Mona has four bedrooms, one family bathroom and two en suite shower rooms making it ideal for one large family or 2 families sharing. The first floor lounge has French doors on to an elevated sun balcony and terrace, both of which enjoy beautiful sea views across Abersoch Harbour towards Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia. Mona is located less than 2 minutes' walk from the centre of Abersoch and is a very short walk to the nearest beach.
Mona benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- entrance porch
- pretty dining / sitting room with table and 8 chairs, armchairs, dresser unit with glasses, CD stereo with bluetooth iPod connection, log-effect fire, storage cupboard, sea view and views towards the boatyard
- kitchen with modern cream coloured fitted units, electric hob & double oven, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, back door leading to drying area, views across the harbour
- bedroom 1 - stylish master en suite bedroom with king-size power bed individually controlled on each side, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall mounted TV with Sky Freesat, French doors on to rear patio, master en suite with large walk-in shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit and WC
- bedroom 2 - double bed, bedside tables, wall mounted flat screen TV with Freesat channels, electric radiator, separate hanging closet with chest of drawers
- shower room - large shower, WC, wash hand basin and electric heater
bedroom 3 - pretty twin room with two single beds, wardrobe with inset mirror, chest of drawers, bedside table, wall mounted TV with Sky Freesat, views across harbour
lounge with lovely views across Abersoch Harbour, sofas, flatscreen TV with Freesat channels, DVD player, log effect fire, double french doors onto balcony
bedroom 4 - double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, views across harbour
bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, towel rail and electric heater
sun balcony with patio chairs, railings around, steps up and down lead to sun terrace with additional patio seating and fire pit. The balcony and sun terrace both enjoy a fantastic panorama across Abersoch Harbour and being south facing enjoy the sun all day
rear terrace with panoramic views over the boatyard, outdoor dining table and chairs to seat 8, steps down to the kitchen
- for 2018, new raised sun terrace with seating and spectacular panoramic sea views across the harbour and Abersoch
- charcoal barbecue and woodburning fire pit
gated steps down to parking area by the road
the garden is not suitable for guests with limited mobility and given the uneven levels and proximity of the road young children will require supervision
parking for 2 large or 3 small cars.
electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen included, please bring your own towels and tea towels
- Freesat TV channels included
families and couples only; max 8 people including infants/toddlers please
travel cot and highchair available. Bring own bed linen for travel cot
strictly no pets
£200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.4 mile away
We all had a great holiday and loved Abersoch and will certainly be returningMrs H Lennie - 14th May 2018
I would highly recommend Abersoch Cottages, for their service and knowledge. The cottage they selected for us was just amazing, and we'd love to return, thank you.Mrs Nicola Stephenson - 2nd May 2018
The cottage is perfect for couples to share. Lovely communal living area with private bedrooms and having 3 bathrooms gives that extra feel of luxury.Mrs Mandy Cresswell - 5th January 2018
Just love everything about it! Delightful property and will be back.Joyce And John Glynn - 16th October 2017
We enjoyed our stay at Mona.Mrs Audrey Robinson - 15th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price