Morannedd is a truly exceptional holiday home with stylish interiors, captivating outside spaces and unrivalled sea and mountain views.
Lying on an elevated plot between Abersoch and Bwlchtocyn, Morannedd enjoys sea views to the west of Bardsey Island, to the east over Abersoch and Cardigan Bay to Snowdonia beyond, and views towards Garnfadryn and across the Llyn Peninsula.
The fabulous views can be admired from the large terrace with infinity glass, outdoor sofa and contemporary outdoor dining table and chairs. The terrace leads to a lower level grass garden ideal for children and with further dining table and chairs available for summer use.
Internally, Morannedd is presented to stylish and exacting standards with 4 elegant bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms and a further en suite shower room. The feature open plan kitchen, dining and day room offers a great family social area and the large bi-fold doors roll back, blending the indoor and outdoor living space.
Morannedd offers many extras including WiFi and welcomes one well-behaved pet.
- entrance hall with hanging space for coats
- beautiful kitchen, dining and day room with stylish and sleek kitchen units, integrated gas hob, integrated grill and oven, under counter fridge and separate freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, ample cupboard space and large island unit and contemporary tiled floors, dining area with dining table and chairs and large sofa, large bi-fold doors opening onto large terrace with infinity glass, fabulous sea and countryside views
- family den/ lounge - cosy den/ lounge with log burner, sofa and occasional chairs, TV with Freeview channels, countryside views to Bardsey Island
- utility room - rear room with washing machine, tumble dryer and belfast sink, storage space
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom with king-size bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe and en suite with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - modern bunk bedroom with full-size bunk beds, wooden floors, desk and chair and chest of drawers
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 3 - pretty king bedroom with sumptuous king-size bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, occasional chair and hanging hooks, countryside and sea views from the dual aspect velux windows, one Velux, one dormer
- bedroom 4 - bright twin bed in the eaves with wooden framed single beds, bedside table with storage, desk with chair, countryside and sea views towards Bardsey Island, hanging hooks and small storage cupboard
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath in eaves with tongue and groove finishing, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and radiator
- plenty of off-road parking for 2/3 cars and boat
- rear large decked terrace enclosed with infinity glass, contemporary outdoor furniture and far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond and to Bardsey Island, Garnfadryn and over the Llyn Peninsula, grassed garden with further outdoor furniture - available for summer use
- log burning stove
- WiFi included
- stunning sea and countryside views
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and and full (LPG) central heating included with underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs
- all bed linen provided
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- one pet welcome by arrangement and subject to a £50 per week charge
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 1.4 miles away
- Coast: 1.4 miles away
- Nearest pub: 1 mile away
Beautiful stunning locationMrs Anne Hitchen - 24th June 2018
Lovely property with excellent views all around. Would recommend to friends. Thank you Mrs Judith Butterworth - 21st August 2017
We absolutely loved the property Morannedd, it has amazing views, and everything is easily accessible from the property, there are amazing beaches to visit and great walks too. Abersoch holiday homes provide a very professional service.Mrs Christiana Arrowsmith - 14th June 2017
Just to say we have had a great week here. Best house we have stayed at in 35 years of coming to Abersoch. Please pass our thanks onto the owners and we would like to book the house next year.The Hill family - 25th August 2016
I would like to comment that the house was excellent, beautifully modernised and suited for holiday use. We had very good weather and the beaches were marvellous for the grandchildren and ourselves alike. Eating out on the decking with the view over the bay was an experience you don't often get in UK. I hope we can return sometime.The Crabtrees - 18th June 2016
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...