Lovingly and stylishly renovated, Morawelon is a prestigious detached house with a vast exquisite interior teamed externally with attractive terraces, balcony and lawn gardens. Desirably perched on the entrance to Bwlchtocyn, just over a mile from the Abersoch village, Morawelon commands breathtaking panoramic sea views over Abersoch, the Golf Club, South Caernarfon Yacht Club to Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond.
From the moment you step in the door, Morawelon exudes luxury with exacting design and fine finishing in every room. Downstairs offers some fabulous social spaces with a large individually designed kitchen with utility area, sumptuous rear lounge with multi-fuel burner, an elegant formal dining room and a delightful bright living room with exceptional views. A stunning staircase leads to 3 elegant bedrooms, the master bedroom has a large en suite and a further sophisticated family bathroom is a real retreat.
The outside is no less impressive with a large ground floor slate terrace with outdoor dining and comfortable curved sofas, a well maintained lower level lawned garden and a decked first floor balcony.
Morawelon offers many extras including WiFi.
- prestigious entrance hall with oak floor, occasional chair and console table
- cloakroom with corner wash hand basin and WC
- beautiful kitchen with ample sleek light grey kitchen units, extensive worktops and contemporary tiled floor with under floor heating, integrated double electric induction hob with extractor, further integrated double oven, grill and microwave, larder style fridge freezer with icemaker, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, ample cupboard space with larder style and corner cupboards, breakfast bar with 4 bar stools, rear utility area with tumble dryer, bench with storage baskets and further storage space, sea views across the garden
- elegant dining room with ambient lighting and lovely fireplace (non-operational) with wood surround, two tone extending dining table with coordinating sideboard and dresser stocked with quality crockery and glasses, coffee tables, bay window with large French doors opening onto the front slate terrace, uninterrupted sea and countryside views
- sumptuous lounge with feature fireplace with woodburner, two coordinating high grade fabric sofas and armchairs, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, elegant accessories and lighting, well stocked bookcase with books, CDs and DVDs
- stunning living room offering a large bright room with two coordinating leather sofas and contrasting fabric sofa, oak coffee table and sideboard, well stocked bookcase, antique drinks cabinet, stylish side tables with lamps, double patio door leading to the front slate terrace with uninterrupted sea and countryside views
feature staircase leading to first floor
- impressive master bedroom 1 - fabulous room with sumptuous super king size bed, 2 chest of drawers, flatscreen TV with stand, dressing table and chair, settee, original fireplace (non-operational), fabulous gallery style window with panoramic seas views, large en suite shower room with double enclosed shower cubicle with stylish tiles, wash hand basin, WC, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - pretty front king room with white wooden framed king size bed, 2 white chest of drawers and coordinating wardrobe, chaise-longue, occasional chair original fireplace (non-operational) and bay window with fabulous panoramic seas views
- bedroom 3 - lovely rear king room with king size bed, 2 white bedside tables with drawers, wardrobe, blanket chest, occasional chair, window with countryside and sea views towards Hell's Mouth and Bardsey Island
- luxury family bathroom with feature free-standing roll top bath, separate enclosed shower, integrated wash hand basin and WC, radiator with towel rail and original fireplace (non-operational)
- ample off-road parking for 3/4 vehicles
- fabulous large slate terrace creating an ideal outdoor social space with contemporary outdoor dining table and chairs, coordinating curved sofa and coffee table, far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond
- large first floor decked balcony with modern comfy outdoor chairs and coffee table, enclosed with infinity glass to allow uninterrupted sea views
- lower level lawn garden ideal for families and outdoor games
- further secluded slate-paved entertaining area with sea views and seating for two with occasional table
- garden shed stocked with outdoor cushions
- recently refurbished prestigious and luxury detached house
- unrivalled sea and countryside views
- WiFi included
- close to popular seaside village of Abersoch
- double glazing throughout
- under floor heating
- electricity, hot water and full oil fired central heating included
- all bed linen provided
- families only; highchair, stairgate and travel cot available
- £200 security deposit requested
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 2 miles away
- Coast: 1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 2 miles away
Amazing house with incredible viewsMrs Elizabeth Beesley - 3rd July 2018
Gorgeous property. Very well equipped kitchen. Amazing views! Mrs C Owen - 24th July 2017
Beautiful property containing everything you could need for a holiday.Mrs N Andrews - 13th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...