- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.4 miles
- Pub 0.3 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Desirably located in a private and peaceful setting yet just a short walk to Abersoch's renowned beaches, bars and restaurants, Rushmere is a fabulous place to join in the hustle and bustle of Abersoch life whilst allowing you to retreat and relax as you wish.
Mixing 1930's grandeur and original features with contemporary design and furniture, Rushmere offers style and character alongside a practical holiday home ideal for extended families and groups alike.
Furnished throughout to a high standard, the ground floor offers a spacious lounge and dining area with open fire, cosy in the winter when the nights draw in but cool in the summer on warm evenings. A well equipped kitchen makes a great space for a keen cook and a pretty conservatory offers a haven with lovely views over the rear lawn. A convenient family bathroom completes the ground floor.
The charming blend of antique pieces mixing harmoniously with a contemporary sea-side scheme continues upstairs, where 3 generously proportioned and elegantly presented bedrooms sleep 8 guests. The showcase shower room with exposed brickwork serves the first floor and makes showering a real treat.
Outside lies a practical courtyard with utility hut with washing machine and tumble dryer, drying and storage space and an outside tap ideal when coming straight off the beach. At the rear of Rushmere you will find an extensive well manicured garden with well stocked borders and trees giving privacy and lush colour. Rushmeres grounds are an excellent place for children to play games or in a quieter moment you can hear the golfers from Abersoch Golf Club ringing the bell at the 17th hole as they complete a round. Non- members are welcome to play or pop in and enjoy a drink at the proverbial 19th hole.
- living/dining room - a spacious yet cosy and soothing room with feature open fireplace, 3 co-ordinating sofas, flatscreen TV with DVD player, coffee tables, dining area with pine dining table, fixed corner seating, dining chairs and vintage dome pendant lighting, dual aspect windows with striking views across the rear terrace and lawn
- kitchen - stylish transitional kitchen mixing both traditional and modern furniture and design with wooden painted units and built-in dresser, electric range coooker with double oven and grill, dishwasher, larder-style fridge/freezer and modern pine breakfast table with coordinating chairs, door to front courtyard
- inner hallway with sideboard mirror, hanging space and original art
- wooden framed conservatory with a distinct 1930's curved roof, co-ordinating rattan sofa, armchair and coffee table; a perfect spot to enjoy light refreshments, devour your favourite book or simply keep an eye on the children playing in the garden, French doors leading onto the front terrace
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and shaver point
- traditional staircase naturally lit by an original elongated etched window
- bedroom 1 - boutique hotel styled master bedroom with sumptuous king size bed, freestanding painted wardrobe and chest of drawers, bed side tables with lamps, traditional wash hand basin, ocassional chair and selection of literature, dual apsect windows with views over the front garden
- landing area leading to
- bedroom 2 - elegant front king bedroom with modern king size bed with curved textured head board, built in wardrobes, tradtional wash hand basin, antique chest of drawers and antique occasional chair, wall mounted bed side lights, dual aspect windows, view over rear courtyard
- bedroom 3 - known to long standing guests at 'the dormitory', a spacious room with contemporary nautical design touches, 4 painted single beds, built in wardrobe, drawers and storage shelves, vanity unit with wash hand basin, bed side tables and lamps, occasional chair, fabulous uninterrupted views from the 2 windows across the front garden towards Bwlchtocyn
- showcase family shower room with exposed brickwork, large shower cubicle and electric shower, modern vanity shelving with counter top wash hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
- rear full width stone terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs and gas barbecue, 2 steps leading to
- large enclosed manicured lawned garden with well established trees,well stocked borders, pretty perennials, and an expanse of hydrangeas which give rich colour to the garden from spring through to late autumn
- parking for 2 cars at front of the house with additional parking available on extended drive at the side of the garden; a further paddock is available for boat/trailer storage by arrangement
- front courtyard with outdoor tap and drying area ideal for coming straight off the beach and courtyard hut with washing machine and dryer, storage for beach items
- highly desirable private and quiet location in central Abersoch, walking distance to the beach and all amenities
- large lawned enclosed garden
- bed linen, towels, tea towels, electricity and heating included
- wireless broadband included
- ample parking
- families only
- one pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
Great location in a lovely village. Very well equipped kitchen, great lounge space. Only a 5 minute walk to the beach if that. A great choice of food and drink nearby with lovely walks.
A beautiful house, close to the beach - ideal in summer.