Perched on the water's edge with private access to the beach, unrivalled panoramic sea views and just a short minute walk in to the heart of Abersoch, Sandals is one of the village's most desirable properties. Sandals is set in its own one acre of grounds directly above the Abersoch Harbour and Warren beach. A private beach path opens out on to the top of a small rock promontory, from where guests can privately access the beach.
The main part of the bungalow was built in 1958, majorly extended in 1998, and then progressively refurbished to provide a mix of traditional and contemporary living. Externally, Sandals offers fabulous terraces, gardens, decked areas with infinity glass, and excellent outdoor dining area from which you can see and hear the clear blue sea below. Internally, the sprawling house benefits from an exquisite kitchen/dining room and impressive lounge with gallery windows making the most of the first class views. A games room with snooker table lies to the first floor. The house sleeps 14 guests in 6 bedrooms and offers 2 family bathrooms, 1 shower room and a further en suite. One of the bedrooms, bathrooms and a second spectacular lounge with curved windows lies at the end of the property and forms part of a master suite, opening on to a boardwalk balcony with infinity glass, ideal for a couple holidaying with the family but still seeking some privacy.
Pets are welcome by arrangement and WiFi is included.
- entrance hall connecting directly to the lounge, kitchen and breakfast area, and ground floor passageway to the bedrooms and master suite.
- large main lounge with two large sofas, window seating and semi circular seating to the circular table in the alcove dining area, open fireplace has been fitted with a contemporary handset controlled electric fire, wall-mounted 55" Frame TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, panoramic gallery style windows provide stunning views across Abersoch harbour, the Warren Beach, St Tudwal Islands and Snowdonia beyond.
- contemporary kitchen and breakfast area with interconnecting hatch having a breakfast bar with 2 bar stools, integrated double electric ovens and electric hob, two built-in under counter fridges and freezer, dishwasher, main breakfast area has a large dining table with chairs and bench seating, uninterrupted sea and mountain views with the contemporary bi-folding doors
- utility room with washer, dryer, heater drying rack, electric warm air wet suit drying hangers and outdoor / beach clothes hanging area
- hall passageway with large airing cupboard and main hot water storage tank and bedrooms and bathrooms off
- bedroom 1 - with wooden frame double bed and built-in wardrobes, bedside table, smalll dressing table and chair and sea views
- family bathroom - with bath fitted with electric shower over, wash hand basin with motion sensitive light, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - bunk room with built-in traditional wooden style bunks fitted with full-size single beds, built-in dressing table with chair and sea views
- bedroom 3 - bunk room with built-in traditional wooden style bunks fitted with full-size single beds, built-in dressing table with chair and sea view
- family shower room - with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and mirror.
- bedroom 4 - spacious bedroom with double bed, large built-in wardrobes, shelving, bedside tables, dressing table and occasional chairs and sea views, en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- master suite & bedroom 5 - built as a separate wing ideal for a couple seeking privcy from the main house, the master suite comprises:
- a large entrance lobby with seating and storage, an en suite bathroom with large bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, bidet, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom area with ornate carved French bed with a king-size mattress and matching side tables, ocasional chair and side views towards the Warren beach
- side dressing room with ample built-in wardrobes, dressing table and mirror.
- semi circular master suite lounge with sofa convertible to a double sofa bed with own bedding storage under, seating and coffee table areas for a further 5 persons, and TV with Freeview.
- panoramic views of the bay and an external door to the boardwalk with infinity glas and terrace.
- open tread pine staircase to quiet sitting area and games / snooker room with a 3/4 size snooker table separated by a curtain to
- bedroom 6 - a light and spacious room with 4 matching single beds, bedside tables with drawers and desk with chair
- terrace - linking the kitchen, breakfast area and main lounges, the natural stone slab terrace is an excellent area for outside eating and relaxing, two six-seater all weather tables and chairs that can be arranged to suit guests' preferences.
- boardwalk - the terrace links along the front, seaward facing side of the property to a boardwalk with fully glazed infinity glass balustrade that allows guests to take in the breathtaking secenery and views, linking right round the property to the driveway.
- gardens - an acre of well-stocked gardens and lawns surrounds the property with pathways and a lower level games lawn.
- parking - private driveway along the rear, roadside, of the property with off road parking for at least 5 vehicles / boats.
- beach path - private pathway leading direct to a small rock promontory with a rock pathway leading to one of two creek inlets, provides direct access to the beach at lower tide states, or directly in to the sea at high tide.
- elevated position directly above the Harbour and Warren Abersoch beaches
- breathtaking views of Abersoch and Cardigan Bay
- direct private beach path access to Harbour and Warren beaches
- fabulous gardens and outside spaces
- within short walking distance of Abersoch
- WiFi included
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- large grounds with well-stocked gardens
- short breaks available out of season
- no smoking
- additional bed - the double sofa bed within the master suite has been provided with full bed linen stored underneath should additional accommodation be required or the quad bedroom or bunk rooms not being suited to one or two of the guests when the property is fully occupied
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bath/shower rooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.5 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.5 mile away
Lovely property, clean, helpful management.Mr Thomas Graham - 9th July 2018
Our family had a wonderful holiday at Sandals. The property has everything you could need with the added bonus of the most amazing view and the steps down to the little sandy cove below. The process of booking (and adding people/pets along the way!) and paying was a simple process through email and the Abersoch Holiday Homes website. Mrs Sue Baird - 25th June 2018
We had an extremely enjoyable stay at Sandals, and were very impressed with the house and its facilities - it was the nicest holiday accommodation that we have stayed in!Miss N Christie - 30th September 2017
A beautiful house in a stunning locationMr Iain Crawford - 4th September 2017
The view was spectacular and we loved the ease of access to the beach and to Abersoch - was excellent. Mr Tom Wright - 18th August 2017
Absolutely fabulous!Mrs Anne Murphy - 15th August 2017
It was an excellent property and we are considering booking again next year.Mr V Baines - 10th July 2017
We had a lovely time at Sandals. The views from the property are amazing. Also it was really nice to stay in a loved, family home - perfect for our group with family friendly layout and not too fussy.Ms Cox - 14th April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price