Siop Newydd is a beautifully appointed stone cottage in the centre of the pretty village of Llanengan. Impeccably decorated and furnished throughout to a high standard, Siop Newydd provides a lovely holiday home, just two minutes' walk to the local family friendly Sun Inn pub and a short drive to Abersoch and Hell's Mouth beaches.
Siop Newydd benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- elegant lounge with large inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel burner (operational), TV with Freeview through Sky, DVD player, two sofas and two armchairs, coffee table, step up into
- large kitchen/diner - fully fitted country-style kitchen with integrated electric hob and oven, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, views across the rear garden, door to rear garden and utility room with washing machine, dishwasher and freezer
- stairs to first floor
- master bedroom - double bedroom with wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, two front facing windows with views of the village
- double bedroom - double bedroom with wardrobe with drawers, views of the village
- triple bedroom - 4ft double bed and single bed, wardrobe with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, dual aspect windows with views to front and rear of the house
- family bathroom - modern suite with corner bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, bath, basin, bidet and heated towel rail
- front garden - pretty path to front door with raised gravelled garden with alpines and shrubs to each side
- rear garden - summer house with garden furniture, raised gravelled garden and stone patio with alpines and shrubs with views across open countryside towards Rhiw mountain. Please note this garden is raised higher than the road and there is no fence at the end of the garden.
- utility room with WC, basin, washing machine and freezer
- on road parking to the side of the property
- WiFi/broadband included
- oil fired central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- highchair, stairgate and travel cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot.
- families only, no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Nearest shop: 1.4 miles away
- Coast: 0.8 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
Great property for family holidays or as in our case for older Brother's and Sister and partners to get together. Great location for the Llyn and it's beauty. Andy Potter - 2nd February 2018
We loved the property and found it very comfortable. We found it very well equipped and exactly as expected. The property was excellent and we would definitely recommend it to others.Mr R Dean - 6th June 2017
We Love staying in it. A very comfortable property which makes our family (Brothers/ Sisters) stay so special. Quiet and tranquil.....and so near to a great pub (The Sun) and beautiful scenery and walks. As long as it is available we will be staying in it. The property is very special to us. Many memories made and hopefully lots more to be had. Comfortable, with character and in great location.Andy Potter - 23rd February 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...