- £610 per week
- £87 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 4 single beds
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.3 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Games room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Sunnydale is a pretty detached dormer bungalow occupying a desirable tranquil position in the lower part of Llanbedrog village just a couple of hundred yards from Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with beach bar and restaurant, art gallery with cafe, family friendly pubs and local shop.
This perfect family seaside escape is set on a large plot and offers a bright and airy lounge/dining area, kitchen and accommodation for 8 guests in 4 spacious bedrooms all serviced by 2 shower rooms and an aditional claokroom. With a large garden, ample parking and a games room, the house is perfectly configured for one large family or two families sharing.
Sunnydale offers many extras including unlimited Wifi, Smart TV TV and a games room with pool/air hockey table and darts.
- entrance hall with hanging space
- spacious front lounge/dining room
- lounge area with large contemporary grey L-shaped 8 seat sofa perfect for evenings in, electric fire set in a stone fireplace, SMART flat screen TV with Freeview/Freesat, DVD player, coffee tables, console table and dual aspect windows with views across the front garden
- dining room with dining table and 8 matching dining chairs and sideboard well stocked with board games
- spacious kitchen with retro green units, electric double oven, grill and hob, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, radio, breakfast table and 4 chairs
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and storage
- rear cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 1 - rear king size master bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, large fitted wardrobe, coordinating pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview, wash hand basin with light over and views across the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - front spacious twin bedroom with modern divan beds with silver grey fabric headboard, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair and views across the front garden
- luxury family shower room - large shower cubicle with Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower, wash hand basin, WC, contemporary chest of drawers, 2 heated towel rails and illuminated mirror
- bedroom 3 - large king size bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, wardrobe, pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview and partial sea views from the dormer window
- bedroom 4 - large twin bedroom with two full size pine framed beds, wardrobe, bedside table, dual aspect windows and sea views from the dormer window
- shower room - shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, towel rail and Velux window
- garage/games room with pool/air hockey table, darts, table and 4 chairs
- large grounds to the front with plenty of parking for 3/4 cars/vehicles and side lawn
- large rear lawned garden with patio area with atmospheric lighting, barbecue and outdoor dining table and chairs
- desirable location on private road close to the beach
- large garden with patio area
- games room with pool/air hockey and darts
- Smart TV
- electricity and central heating included
- travel cot and high chair available
- shaver sockets and adaptors
- bed linen included
- Wifi included
- families only
- no smoking
- NB Towels included from 1st October 2019
Sunnydale is an outstanding place! The weather was amazing. Air hockey was awesome and even had a tournament! The sofa was very comfortable and the TV was cool. We brought out whippet and he loved playing outside. I will really miss this place. Me and my family creates a sand fort even!
Excellent on all aspects
Thank you very much for a lovely week. It was the first time we had stayed together as a family since our first grandchild was born. The house is brilliantly equipped and we could not ask for more! The location is spot on with such a short walk to the beach, we were lucky to have two glorious days of sun so that we could make the most of it. The games room was great and Lacey (aged 3) loved spending time in there on the rainy days.
We have had a brilliant and special time here. The weather was mixed with days when we had to wait for the torrential rain to stop so we could head for the beach. However, the proximity to the beach and the wonderful games room meant that this didn't matter too much. We enjoyed the opportunity to spend time with extended family matters who have drawn back to the Llyn, or who would have never really left, some of our group rented a cottage along the road. Thank you for all the well thought out features - it's a lovely welcoming place for family to gather.
Thank you for a great week, the house has fully met our needs for a beachside holiday! We have really enjoyed the open plan living/dining space (sofa is amazing and a real plus to the house!). The kids have had a bull running around in the large garden. We appreciated the provided supplies in the kitchen/utility and found the kitchen in particular to be very well equipped. Location to beach and parking for vehicles is A+, house is easy to find and near to many local amenities (and ice cream too!). Great sized bedrooms, clean and comfortable and good to have use of washing/drying facilities too. Thank you for a lovely holiday and would recommend to others.
Thoroughly enjoyable stay in a delightfully presented and very well equipped property. Beds especially comfortable and the games room was great fun/ Highly recommend the Aqua for lunch or dinner - in high season one needs to get there for about 12.15/12.30 if one wants a table for lunch - evening meals needs to be booked a couple of days in advance. Plas Glyn-y-Weddw well worth a visit. Spent most of our time on the beach in glorious weather. We'll be back!
Llanbedrog..... An absolute gem!
Wonderful stay at Sunnydale. We visited for a long weekend and the house was perfect. We were lucky enough to have glorious weather and were able to enjoy the local beach which was fantastic for the whole family to enjoy. The house offers everything that we needed, even down to the extra comfy pillows! The games room is an extra bonus! Great accommodation, great location and fabulous weather. We will definitely recommend Sunnydale to our friends and family. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
This house has everything one could ever wish for and more. We had a lovely weekend, making full use of the games room, playing cricket and badminton, and enjoying the proximity to the beach. As per the recommendations, the breakfast at Plas Glyn-y-Weddw was delicious, and the view breathtaking - and the walk going to the top of the hills is unmissable. We did it at sunset and could not take our eyes off the red-orange sky. This location really is the ideal place for a family holiday.
Visited for long weekend. Accommodation superb - plenty space - beds comfy - loads of parking and large garden. The games room was an added bonus. Location great, so close to the beach, and the area is so peaceful. Tried The Ship and the meal was lovely. Also went into Pwllheli and had a very special Father's Day Sunday lunch at the Venu, situated on harbour. We have had a truly memorable weekend. 3 generations of our family all spending some quality time together. Thank you.