Sunnydale is a pretty detached dormer bungalow occupying a desirable tranquil position in the lower part of Llanbedrog village just a couple of hundred yards from Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with beach bar and restaurant, art gallery with cafe, family friendly pubs and local shop.
This perfect family seaside escape is set on a large plot and offers a bright and airy lounge/dining area, kitchen and accommodation for 8 guests in 4 spacious bedrooms all serviced by 2 shower rooms and an aditional claokroom. With a large garden, ample parking and a games room, the house is perfectly configured for one large family or two families sharing.
Sunnydale offers many extras including unlimited Wifi, Smart TV TV and a games room with pool/air hockey table and darts.
- entrance hall with hanging space
- spacious front lounge/dining room
- lounge area with large contemporary grey L-shaped 8 seat sofa perfect for evenings in, electric fire set in a stone fireplace, SMART flat screen TV with Freeview/Freesat, DVD player, coffee tables, console table and dual aspect windows with views across the front garden
- dining room with dining table and 8 matching dining chairs and sideboard well stocked with board games
- spacious kitchen with retro green units, electric double oven, grill and hob, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, radio, breakfast table and 4 chairs
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and storage
- rear cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 1 - rear king size master bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, large fitted wardrobe, coordinating pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview, wash hand basin with light over and views across the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - front spacious twin bedroom with modern divan beds with silver grey fabric headboard, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair and views across the front garden
- luxury family shower room - large shower cubicle with Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower, wash hand basin, WC, contemporary chest of drawers, 2 heated towel rails and illuminated mirror
- bedroom 3 - large king size bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, wardrobe, pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview and partial sea views from the dormer window
- bedroom 4 - large twin bedroom with two full size pine framed beds, wardrobe, bedside table, dual aspect windows and sea views from the dormer window
- shower room - shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, towel rail and Velux window
- garage/games room with pool/air hockey table, darts, table and 4 chairs
- large grounds to the front with plenty of parking for 3/4 cars/vehicles and side lawn
- large rear lawned garden with patio area with atmospheric lighting, barbecue and outdoor dining table and chairs
- desirable location on private road close to the beach
- large garden with patio area
- games room with pool/air hockey and darts
- Smart TV
- electricity and central heating included
- travel cot and high chair available
- shaver sockets and adaptors
- bed linen included
- Wifi included
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.3 mile away
- Coast: 0.3 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.3 mile away
Sunnydale is an outstanding place! The weather was amazing. Air hockey was awesome and even had a tournament! The sofa was very comfortable and the TV was cool. We brought out whippet and he loved playing outside. I will really miss this place. Me and my family creates a sand fort even!Eva (aged 9) - 23rd October 2018
Excellent on all aspectsMrs Isabel Lavers - 14th September 2018
Thank you very much for a lovely week. It was the first time we had stayed together as a family since our first grandchild was born. The house is brilliantly equipped and we could not ask for more! The location is spot on with such a short walk to the beach, we were lucky to have two glorious days of sun so that we could make the most of it. The games room was great and Lacey (aged 3) loved spending time in there on the rainy days.Mr Christopher Leese - 31st August 2018
We have had a brilliant and special time here. The weather was mixed with days when we had to wait for the torrential rain to stop so we could head for the beach. However, the proximity to the beach and the wonderful games room meant that this didn't matter too much. We enjoyed the opportunity to spend time with extended family matters who have drawn back to the Llyn, or who would have never really left, some of our group rented a cottage along the road. Thank you for all the well thought out features - it's a lovely welcoming place for family to gather.Mr Mccoll - 24th August 2018
Thank you for a great week, the house has fully met our needs for a beachside holiday! We have really enjoyed the open plan living/dining space (sofa is amazing and a real plus to the house!). The kids have had a bull running around in the large garden. We appreciated the provided supplies in the kitchen/utility and found the kitchen in particular to be very well equipped. Location to beach and parking for vehicles is A+, house is easy to find and near to many local amenities (and ice cream too!). Great sized bedrooms, clean and comfortable and good to have use of washing/drying facilities too. Thank you for a lovely holiday and would recommend to others.Mrs Beverley Hillary - 17th August 2018
Thoroughly enjoyable stay in a delightfully presented and very well equipped property. Beds especially comfortable and the games room was great fun/ Highly recommend the Aqua for lunch or dinner - in high season one needs to get there for about 12.15/12.30 if one wants a table for lunch - evening meals needs to be booked a couple of days in advance. Plas Glyn-y-Weddw well worth a visit. Spent most of our time on the beach in glorious weather. We'll be back!Dr Meirion Jones - 10th August 2018
Llanbedrog..... An absolute gem!Mrs Margaret Nelson - 6th August 2018
Wonderful stay at Sunnydale. We visited for a long weekend and the house was perfect. We were lucky enough to have glorious weather and were able to enjoy the local beach which was fantastic for the whole family to enjoy. The house offers everything that we needed, even down to the extra comfy pillows! The games room is an extra bonus! Great accommodation, great location and fabulous weather. We will definitely recommend Sunnydale to our friends and family. Thank you for a wonderful stay.Mrs Gill Bleach - 2nd July 2018
This house has everything one could ever wish for and more. We had a lovely weekend, making full use of the games room, playing cricket and badminton, and enjoying the proximity to the beach. As per the recommendations, the breakfast at Plas Glyn-y-Weddw was delicious, and the view breathtaking - and the walk going to the top of the hills is unmissable. We did it at sunset and could not take our eyes off the red-orange sky. This location really is the ideal place for a family holiday.Mr Ajay Ramjas - 25th June 2018
Visited for long weekend. Accommodation superb - plenty space - beds comfy - loads of parking and large garden. The games room was an added bonus. Location great, so close to the beach, and the area is so peaceful. Tried The Ship and the meal was lovely. Also went into Pwllheli and had a very special Father's Day Sunday lunch at the Venu, situated on harbour. We have had a truly memorable weekend. 3 generations of our family all spending some quality time together. Thank you.Mrs Pam Kelsall - 18th June 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.