Stylishly refurbished with pretty coastal touches, Tan y Fynwent is a charming Welsh cottage blending traditional features with modern conveniences.
Lying at the end of a narrow private drive in the pretty village of Llanengan, Tan y Fynwent neighbours the picturesque stone church and is just a two minute walk to the well renowned local family friendly Sun Inn pub. The tranquil location offers unspoilt far reaching countryside and sea views towards Hell's Mouth across the well maintained garden yet is just a short drive to the all the desirable amenities and beaches of Abersoch and the Llyn Peninsula. This is an excellent base for walking with Hell's Mouth just a 10 minute walk away and Abersoch village within a 20 minute walk.
The cottage offers a bright and spacious kitchen/dining room, stylish lounge with woodburner and sleeps 4 guests in 2 pretty first floor bedrooms.
Tan y Fynwent benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- large kitchen/diner - fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker with hob and double oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, views from across the rear garden, dining table with 4 chairs
- elegant lounge with woodburner, sofa and sumptuous armchair, sideboard, coffee table, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, bluetooth speakers, door leading to rear garden, stairs to first floor
- bedroom 1 - double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables and pretty window
- bedroom 2 - twin bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bedside table and pretty window
- family bathroom - modern white suite with bath with electric shower over and sloping ceiling above, wash hand basin, bidet and WC
- adjacent outhouse with washing machine
- rear garden - a real oasis of calm, which gets the sun all day thanks to its south-facing position, the beautiful large, well-maintained garden has an outdoor table and chairs plus additional rattan sofa, a barbecue and fantastic unspoilt far-reaching countryside and sea views towards Hell's Mouth
- private parking to the side of the property for 2 vehicles
- large peaceful south-facing garden
- WiFi/broadband included
- gas central heating
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- pets welcome, subject to a £50 per week charge
- families only, maximum 4 guests
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 0.8 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
Lovely cottage great locationMr Alan Walker - 6th January 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price