- £700 per week
- £100 per night
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 4 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Lying on a generous tranquil elevated plot just 150 yards from Abersoch's main beach to the front and Abersoch village to the rear, The Ferns is in one of the most sought after holiday home locations. And it's not just about the location! This sprawling spacious bungalow has undergone some recent renovations and offers well established gardens, two patio areas, sea views and ample parking.
At the heart of the house is a generous lounge and a spacious dining room, both with access to the gardens by patio doors and providing perfect social spaces to enjoy time with friends and family alike. The bungalow is perfectly designed to welcome families sharing with two bedrooms and a bath/shower room at each end of the house; a king size bedroom and double bunk room with shower room at one end and a double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom at the other end.
The Ferns benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- entrance hall with hanging and storage space
- generous front lounge with 2 coordinating sofas, armchair and pouffe, 2 further ample armchairs, coffee tables, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player, sideboard with books, desk, patio doors leading in the covered patio are and front garden, sea views across the front garden
- bright and spacious dining room with solid oak dining table and 10 coordinating dining chairs, oak sideboard, armchair and large patio doors leading directly onto the rear garden
- well-equipped modern kitchen area with fully fitted kitchen units, electric double oven and grill with extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ample cupboard space, coffee machine, washing machine and views across the front garden and partial sea view
- bedroom 1 - rear pretty double bedroom with metal framed double bed, built in wardrobes, dressing table and stool, bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - modern front twin bedroom with coastal touches, two full-size single divan beds, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table and views over the front garden
- family shower room - stylish bathroom in cool creams with bath, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - elegant rear king side bedroom in contemporary pastels with modern divan king size bed, coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables, views over the rear garden and patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- bedroom 4 - nautical themed bunk room with 2 sets of pine bunk beds (top bunks suitable for children only), coordinating wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside table and patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- family shower room - stylish and spacious rear shower room in cool creams with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- private large front lawn garden with cover patio area, mature shrubs and sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands ideal for children and adults
- private rear lawn garden with small patio area and mature shrubs
- plenty of off-road parking for up to 3/4 cars/boats
- garage stocked with beach sundries
- outside utility room with tumble drier and extra fridge
- desirable tranquil location
- detached and spacious bungalow with well-established private garden
- WiFi included
- TV with Freeview
- sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- all bed linen provided, please bring your own towels and tea towels
- access to the garage providing storage
- families only
- travel cot and highchair available
- no pets allowed
- no smoking
We had a wonderful stay in The Ferns. A lovely house, very well equipped & comfortable, homely feel. We loved the local beaches as well as Porthoer & Iago. 'The Crust' serves great pizza and the Aberdaron chip shop is very good.
We had a lovely week in Abersoch and out stay at The Ferns was superb - great location and really well equipped. There was plenty of room for 3 couples and the children - they loved being together in the room with the bunk beds! We would definitely recommend Abersoch and The Ferns. Thank you for a lovely stay!
Good customer service as we only booked it last minute. The proximity to the beach made life very easy. We enjoyed Abersoch and many other isolated beaches, hills and rocks in the Llyn peninsula. All the places we visited were beautiful and very clean.
Thank you for a wonderful holiday! We had amazing weather and have loved being so close to the beautiful beach. The Warner family have been going to Abersoch for 4 generations now!
An amazing house so well equipped for all ages. Fantastic handy location to beach and village. Beautiful weather - Abersoch exceeded our expectations!
We had a wonderful weekend in this house. Fantastic location. Well equipped with everything we needed - a real home from home. Beautifully decorated and a great layout for our large family. Thank you.
Came here for a long weekend for my 50th birthday with our family. Thank you for a memorable stay. The bungalow is beautiful and well equipped. We would love to stay here again.
We had a wonderful time at The Ferns! Location was great and so was the bungalow.