Lying on a generous tranquil elevated plot just 150 yards from Abersoch's main beach to the front and Abersoch village to the rear, The Ferns is in one of the most sought after holiday home locations. And it's not just about the location! This sprawling spacious bungalow has undergone some recent renovations and offers well established gardens, two patio areas, sea views and ample parking.
At the heart of the house is a generous lounge and a spacious dining room, both with access to the gardens by patio doors and providing perfect social spaces to enjoy time with friends and family alike. The bungalow is perfectly designed to welcome families sharing with two bedrooms and a bath/shower room at each end of the house; a king size bedroom and double bunk room with shower room at one end and a double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom at the other end.
The Ferns benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- entrance hall with hanging and storage space
- generous front lounge with 2 coordinating sofas, armchair and pouffe, 2 further ample armchairs, coffee tables, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player, sideboard with books, desk, patio doors leading in the covered patio are and front garden, sea views across the front garden
- bright and spacious dining room with solid oak dining table and 10 coordinating dining chairs, oak sideboard, armchair and large patio doors leading directly onto the rear garden
- well-equipped modern kitchen area with fully fitted kitchen units, electric double oven and grill with extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ample cupboard space, coffee machine, washing machine and views across the front garden and partial sea view
- bedroom 1 - rear pretty double bedroom with metal framed double bed, built in wardrobes, dressing table and stool, bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - modern front twin bedroom with coastal touches, two full-size single divan beds, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table and views over the front garden
- family shower room - stylish bathroom in cool creams with bath, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - elegant rear king side bedroom in contemporary pastels with modern divan king size bed, coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables, views over the rear garden and patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- bedroom 4 - nautical themed bunk room with 2 sets of pine bunk beds (top bunks suitable for children only), coordinating wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside table and patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- family shower room - stylish and spacious rear shower room in cool creams with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- private large front lawn garden with cover patio area, mature shrubs and sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands ideal for children and adults
- private rear lawn garden with small patio area and mature shrubs
- plenty of off-road parking for up to 3/4 cars/boats
- garage stocked with beach sundries
- outside utility room with tumble drier and extra fridge
- desirable tranquil location
- detached and spacious bungalow with well-established private garden
- WiFi included
- TV with Freeview
- sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- all bed linen provided, please bring your own towels and tea towels
- access to the garage providing storage
- families only
- travel cot and highchair available
- no pets allowed
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
We had a wonderful stay in The Ferns. A lovely house, very well equipped & comfortable, homely feel. We loved the local beaches as well as Porthoer & Iago. 'The Crust' serves great pizza and the Aberdaron chip shop is very good.Mrs Elaine Gavaghan - 24th August 2018
We had a lovely week in Abersoch and out stay at The Ferns was superb - great location and really well equipped. There was plenty of room for 3 couples and the children - they loved being together in the room with the bunk beds! We would definitely recommend Abersoch and The Ferns. Thank you for a lovely stay!Mrs Laura Dewhurst - 17th August 2018
Good customer service as we only booked it last minute. The proximity to the beach made life very easy. We enjoyed Abersoch and many other isolated beaches, hills and rocks in the Llyn peninsula. All the places we visited were beautiful and very clean. Mr Aszal Khan - 12th August 2018
Thank you for a wonderful holiday! We had amazing weather and have loved being so close to the beautiful beach. The Warner family have been going to Abersoch for 4 generations now!Mr Martin Warner - 1st July 2018
An amazing house so well equipped for all ages. Fantastic handy location to beach and village. Beautiful weather - Abersoch exceeded our expectations!Mrs Sandra Pickford - 11th June 2018
We had a wonderful weekend in this house. Fantastic location. Well equipped with everything we needed - a real home from home. Beautifully decorated and a great layout for our large family. Thank you.Mrs Avril Evans - 7th May 2018
Came here for a long weekend for my 50th birthday with our family. Thank you for a memorable stay. The bungalow is beautiful and well equipped. We would love to stay here again.Mr Richard Hobman - 16th April 2018
We had a wonderful time at The Ferns! Location was great and so was the bungalow.Mrs Sandra Rogerson - 2nd April 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...