- £510 per week
- £73 per night
- 9 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 5 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.6 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Trem Tudwal is a pleasant and spacious dormer bungalow, lying on large elevated plot in a quiet residential area of Abersoch, enjoying breath taking sea and countryside views and just a short walk to this bustling sea side villages desirable beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes.
Many of the rooms benefit from lovely sea views to the front including the bright open plan lounge and dining area. The house sleeps up to 9 guests in 2 king size, 2 twin beds and small single bedroom, all serviced by a family bathroom and further first floor en suite shower room.
Outside the property offers a large wooden balcony with outdoor dining furniture a perfect spot to relax and take in the panoramic sea and countryside view, a lawn to the front and a large lawn and patio area to the rear ideal for children to play. If the children want more adventure there is a par nearby with children's play area, exercise area, skate park and sports pitch.
The property is ideal for one large family or two families sharing and offers off road parking for several vehicles/boats.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
- spacious lounge/dining room- lovely lounge with 2 comfortable leather sofas, TV with DVD player, coffee tables, electric, sea and countryside views, dining room -bright dining room with extendable dining table 8 and chairs, contemporary sideboard, patio doors leading on to the front decked balcony and sea and countryside views
- kitchen - ample fitted units with integrated electric oven, grill and hob, dishwasher, microwave, breakfast table and 2 chairs and views over the rear garden
- rear utility room - convenient small utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge, freezer and space to hang coats and beach accessories, door leading to rear garden
- bedroom 1 - spacious front king size bedroom pretty white painted metal frame king size bedroom with coordinating wardrobe and bedside tables, fabulous sea and countryside views across the front decked balcony, door leading to
- bedroom 2 -rear twin bedroom with 2 painted grey wooden framed beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Please note this room an only be accessed via the downstairs king size bedroom so ideal for one family group
- bedroom 3 - rear pretty twin bedroom with 2 painted white metal frame beds, built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers, door leading to
- bright and airy spacious conservatory with 2 comfortable sofa and large flat screen TV with DVD player
- family bathroom - large family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
very step stairway to the first floor
- bedroom 3 - king size bedroom with modern metal frame king size, three seat sofa, built in low level wardrobe, coordinating pine chest of drawers and bedside tables and fabulous sea and countryside views from a gallery window, modern en suite shower room with shower, wash hand basin and wc. Please note there is some restricted head room.
- bedroom 4 - cosy single bedroom with modern metal frame single bed, bedside table and velux window. Please note there is some restricted head room.
- the house sits on a large plot, just over a third of an acre ideal for children to enjoy
- large rear lawn garden and patio with outdoor furniture
- large elevated modern wooden balcony to the front with outdoor dining furniture and far reaching sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands, Llanbedrog Headland and Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond
- front well-maintained lawn and driveway with off-road parking for up to 4 vehicles/boats
- fantastic elevated location in Abersoch with panoramic sea and countryside views
- double glazing throughout
- bedding provided please bring your own towels and tea towels
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per week per pet
- families only
- no smoking