Trem y Borth is an exquisite and expansive detached house, perched on the Bwlchtocyn headland with sea and countryside views from many of the stylish rooms and sleek slate first floor terrace and balcony. Lying in a peaceful cul de sac of desirable residences, Trem y Borth is just a two minute walk to Abersoch beach and Mickey's Boatyard serving guests good quality food and drinks at the water's edge.
On the first floor, Trem y Borth offers a breath-taking first floor living space with a luxury lounge with stunning views and feature operational open fire, a sophisticated dining area and rear modern kitchen. On the same floor lies a sumptuous en suite master bedroom, a pretty white twin bedroom, further cot bedroom and indulgent family bathroom.
Stairs lead to the ground floor with a studio room with kitchenette, dining table and sofa bed, 2 elegant and spacious double bedrooms and further luxury family shower room.
Externally, the front first floor terrace is a perfect spot for dining from breakfast to late evening and offers contemporary outdoor dining table and chairs, loungers and panoramic sea views over Abersoch bay and the golf club towards to St Tudwal's Islands and beyond to Snowdonia. A further terrace lies on the ground floor with a raised lawn garden.
Trem y Borth offers many extras including WiFi.
steps leading from the driveway to the first floor
- spacious and welcoming entrance hallway with parquet flooring, ornate black metal console and coordinating mirror
- luxury lounge with striking parquet flooring, operational open fire, sumptuous cream sofas, flat screen TV with DVD, dual aspect windows offering stunning sea and countryside views
- rear well-equipped kitchen with contemporary oak units, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, integrated oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, door leading to utility room and rear courtyard
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- bedroom 1 - sumptuous front master bedroom with ornate white wooden French style king-size bed, coordinating grand wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table, bed side tables and storage trunk, sea and countryside views across the front terrace and balcony, luxury en suite with large shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, mirrored bathroom cabinet with lights over
- bedroom 2 - pretty front twin bedroom with 2 full size white framed wooden beds with coordinating bedside table and shelves, built in wardrobes with shelving and sea views across the front terrace and balcony
- bedroom 3 - quiet and calming cot room with carved wooden white cot with cot top changer, coordinating chest of drawers and bed side table and 2 children's wooden chairs
- family bathroom - luxury family bathroom with indulgent deep bath, large wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, mirrored bathroom cabinet with lights over
- studio room - contemporary front studio room with equipped modern kitchenette with integrated overn with grill, integrated fridge and kettle, ample storage and counter top, black leather sofa bed, faux leather bean bags, wooden dining table with chairs, coffee table and views over the ground floor terrace
- bedroom 4 - elegant and spacious double bedroom with modern carved white framed bed and coordinating wardrobe, bed side tables, dressing table and chest of drawers and views over the ground floor terrace
- bedroom 5 - light and airy elegant double bedroom with French style lime oak effect bed with coordinating bed side tables with drawers, white French style wardrobe and views over the ground floor terrace
- family shower room - luxury family shower room with large shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc, heated towel rail and shaver point
- large enclosed first floor slate terrace and balcony front patio with contemporary rattan outdoor dining table and chairs and coordinating loungers, sea and countryside views over Abersoch golf course and Abersoch bay
- steps from parking area down to ground floor slate terrace with further outdoor furniture
- grass raised lawn area to the front of the house
- rear courtyard off kitchen and enclosed dog pen
- outside tap with hose ideal for rinsing beach and boat equipment
- parking for several vehicles/boats on the drive at the side of the property
- exquisite detached house with indulgent interior and exterior
- desirable location with stunning sea and countryside views
- central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- highchair, stairgate and cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot
- Wi-Fi included
- pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 1.3 miles away
- Coast: 0.4 mile away
- Nearest pub: 1 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.