- £350 per week
- £50 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.8 miles
- Pub 1.1 miles
- Countryside views
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Y Ddol Bach is the ultimate stylish studio providing space and practical living without compromising on luxury. Boutique hotel styled, Y Ddol Bach offer everything you need for a romantic weekend away through to a base to spend a week exploring all Abersoch and the Lleyn Peninsula have to offer.
Inside Y Ddol Bach lies clearly defined spaces; a sleek kitchen area, rear dining area, front lounge with views of garden, contemporary shower room and walk in cupboard/wardrobe. Outside lies a private patio area to the front and side garden and further garden and elevated outdoor dining area.
If you can tear yourself away then it is just a 10 minute walk down to Abersoch beach and the renowned Mickeys Boatyard beachside bar and cafe or a 20 minute walk into Abersoch village. A short drive takes you to the many seaside villages, sandy beaches and coves of the stunning Lleyn Peninsula.
Y Ddol Bach offers WiFi and welcomes one small pet by arrangement.
- stylish and spacious open plan studio
- front lounge area with sumptuous leather sofa, wall mounted flat screen TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, console table (can extend to formal dining table), coffee table and views over the garden
- rear dining area with metal frame dining table and 2 coordinating chairs, pretty painted sideboard with drawers and board games
- modern well equipped kitchen area with integrated electric fan oven with grill, integrated electric hob, fridge and views across the side garden
- bedroom area with double bed, large basket for bedding storage and a walk in cupboard/wardrobe
- contemporary shower room with corner shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit and heated towel rail
- shared gravel drive with private parking for 1 car
- shared garden with lawned garden and elevated outdoor dining table and chairs with far reaching sea and countryside views
- private patio area to the front of the studio
- beautifully refurbished, spacious studio
- well-maintained garden and grounds
- electric heating and double-glazing
- electricity and heating included
- iron & ironing board
- bed linen provided, please bring your own towels and tea towels
- families only
- one small pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
- short breaks available
Perfect retreat as a single person cosy and in lovely setting!!
I was so pleased with this cottage. It's small but really well-equipped and has great outside space. It was in a fantastic spot - lovely and quiet but only a 20 minute walk from the centre of Abersoch. The wifi is great. The microwave/grill is a little complicated to work out so I was grateful that the the instruction manual was left in the cottage for us. We had a great time and would definitely return and recommend to others.