Ynys Mor is a large detached property desirably located in an elevated position on a quiet cul de sac yet within walking distance of Abersoch's vibrant village centre and long sandy beaches.
With well presented fabulous flowing social spaces, sleeping up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms, offering a family bathroom, an en suite bathroom and two further cloakrooms, Ynys Mor is a perfect holiday home for extended families and friends alike.
Ynys Mor has extensive gardens with grass terraces, rockeries, balcony area and a slate terrace to the front and large gardens to the side and rear, a real outdoor paradise for children to enjoy whilst adults can keep a close watch from an enclosed balcony with contemporary rattan furniture and panoramic sea and countryside views.
Ynys Mor has WiFi.
- light and airy entrance hall with console table
- spacious lounge with coordinating sofas and armchair, multi-fuel burner set in a slate fireplace (please note this is currently out of use), flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, large dual aspect gallery windows with breathtaking far reaching sea views overlooking the front garden towards St Tudwal's Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond and countryside views to the side over undulating farmland
- bright and airy dining area with large pine dining table and chairs, sideboard and fabulous sea and countryside views, patio door leading to enclosed balcony
- modern well-equipped kitchen with expansive wooden shaker style units with dark grey worktops, large gas range with hob with 5 rings, double oven, grill and warming drawer and extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, breakfast bar with 5 bar stools, larder storage units and corner sofa, far reaching counrtyside views over the rear and side garden
- fabulous en suite master bedroom with contemporary pine framed double bed, coordinating free standing wardrobe, dressing table and chair, chest of drawers, bedside tables and exception panoramic sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands, luxury en suite family bath and shower room with stylish tiles, bath and separate large walk-in shower with glass screen, wash hand basin, wc, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- generous front twin bedroom with pine framed twin beds, bedside table with drawers, large built-in wardrobes, vanity unit with sink and cabinet over, large windows with far reaching sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands
- spacious family bath and shower room with bath and separate walk-in shower with shower curtain, wash hand basin, wc, pine storage tower and heated towel rail
- rear door to rear gardens and parking
- bright double bedroom set in the eaves with pine framed double bed, bedside table and lamp, dual aspect windows with sea views towards St Tudwal's Island to the front and countryside views to the rear (some restricted head height), door leading to
- small hall with built in wardrobe on the right and side and and first floor contemporary cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin on the left hand side, second door leaing to
- nautical styled twin bedroom set in the eaves with pine framed twin bed bedside table with drawers and lamp, dual aspect windows with sea views towards St Tudwal's Island to the front and countryside views to the rear (some restricted head height)
- cosy twin bedroom set in the eaves with pine framed single bed, additional small single bed suitable for a child only, hanging space and built-in shelving (some restricted head height)
- tarmacadam drive running alongside a large sloping front grass garden with terraces, pretty rockeries and well stocked borders, large front slate terrace with glass infinity balcony, steps leading to the front door and balcony areas, all areas with stunning sea views to St Tudwal's Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond
- extensive enclosed side and rear sloping gardens with children's swing (use at guests own risk) with mature borders
- enclosed side balcony leading from the lounge with contemporary rattan outdoor sofa with coordinating chairs and daybed
- ample off-road parking for several cars and boat/trailers
- substantial elevated detached property in desirable quiet cul de sac location within walking distance of Abersoch
- lovely far reaching sea and countryside views from most rooms
- large gardens, balcony and ample parking for several vehicles/boats
- WiFi included
- central heating throughout
- travel cot (bring own bedding) and high chair
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.7 mile away
- Coast: 0.7 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.7 mile away
This house has amazing views and a balcony that gets the sun all day which we enjoyed in glorious weather. The grounds are extensive and the terraced garden pretty. Ideal for the large family group we were though beware the adjoining bedrooms upstairs and the child's length bed in the other upstairs room. Mr Richard Gibson - 27th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price