Y Stabl (The Stable) is a charming converted stable located within the grounds of Bwlch Farm on the edge of Abersoch. Restored and renovated to a great standard, Y Stabl combines a stylish mix of antique and traditional touches alongside modern conveniences. The impressive vaulted ceilings with wooden beams are a reminder of the history beneath. With a lovely front raised patio and large rear garden, this is an ideal family holiday home within walking distance of a local family friendly pub and only a short drive to all of Abersoch and the Llyn Peninsula's beaches and amenities.
Y Stabl has a fabulous stylish and spacious, open plan lounge, kitchen and diner, ideal for gathering extended family and friends alike. The stable offers a stylish bathroom and further en suite. Externally, guests can enjoy a pretty front patio and large open rear gardens.
spacious entrance hall leading to
- bedroom 1 with high ceilings, pretty painted twin beds, antique wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- spacious open plan living area with stunning vaulted ceilings, lounge area with 2 large comfortable sofas and footstool, flatscreen TV with Freeview, wood burning stove, antique trunk and retro sideboard, dining area with extending table (up to 12 guests) with seating for 8 on an eclectic mix of chairs, stools and a bench, fully equipped painted kitchen with electric oven and hob, larder style fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, microwave, views to rear and front gardens
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- hallway with washing machine
- snug with day bed, large flatscreen TV, antiques chest of drawers and views over front garden
- bedroom 2 - spacious rear twin bedroom with twin beds, hanging space, antique chest of drawers and bedside tables, French doors with views and leading onto the rear garden/field, en suite shower room with double walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - pretty double bedroom with hanging space, antique chest of drawers and bedside table, views across the front garden
pretty painted stairs upstairs to
- bedroom 4 - light and airy bedroom with painted wooden floors, double bed, built-in wardrobe, antique chest of drawers and bedside table, countryside views
- front grassed lawn with patio furniture
- large garden/open field to rear ideal for children's games
- parking for up to 5 vehicles at the rear of the house
- please note that Nyth y Wennol is located in the grounds of Bwlch Farm with 3 additional holiday homes. Ty Woms, which sleeps 2 next door, and Y Betws, sleeping 4, can be rented alongside Nyth y Wennol.
- WiFi included
- bed linen and tea towels provided
- electric heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- £50 heating charge payable over Christmas and New Year
- pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- short breaks available
- can be rented with Ty Woms, Nyth y Wennol and Y Betws cottages next door
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 1 mile away
- Coast: 1.2 miles away
- Nearest pub: 0.4 mile away
A lovely place as a base for our holiday. Open plan is very suitable with little ones and comfortable beds too! Will definitely be recommending Y Stabl to friends and family. Hope to see you again!Mrs Catrin Roberts - 19th June 2018
LOVELY property Mr Russell Crowley - 28th June 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...