A stunning individually designed 3 bedroom coastal property situated a stone's throw from Abersoch main beach with its beach cafe, Mickey's Boatyard, clear blue shallow waters and sandy beach.
Set in its own pretty landscaped garden, Y Ty Pren offers the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation. Sitting at the foot of the Bwlchtocyn headland with uninterrupted views across Cardigan Bay to the Snowdonia mountain range, the house offers stylish and artist inspired delights of a top quality boutique hotel - with the decadence of having it all to yourself. The general theme is 'luxurious simplicity', with cool clean lines and natural finishes against vibrant accents.
The property boasts an open plan first floor with dark red kitchen, sumptuous oversized sofa, feature wood burner, formal dining area and 2 balconies with picture perfect sea views. This fabulous open first floor lends itself to many uses from grand formal entertaining to intimate family or romantic nights. The 3 bedrooms are consistent in simplicity but proffer a king size room with louvred French doors and wide reaching sea and mountain views, a contemporary double with louvred French doors and wide reaching sea and mountain views and a playful twin. The bedrooms are serviced by 2 bathrooms and a convenient utility room.
Outside lies an enclosed landscape garden with patio table and chairs, loungers, outside shower and a sauna set in a pretty painted cabin.
- stunning luxury loft living style open plan lounge/dining and kitchen
- contemporary lounge area with oak floors, oversized corner sofa, bean bags, striking red TV unit with flat screen TV, BOSE bluetooth speaker, feature wood burning stove, large gallery window and French doors leading onto the front stone-tiled infinity glass balcony with contemporary rattan outdoor sofa, all offering uninterrupted panoramic sea, mountain and countryside views
- bright dining area with light wood table and 6 contemporary camel leather dining chairs and floor to ceiling Velux door leading onto a side decked balcony and bistro style table and chairs
- striking rear low level red kitchen area with sleek worktops, integrated oven, grill and induction hob, built-in freezer and fridge, integrated microwave and integrated dishwasher
- original artworks throughout
- modern opulent bedroom 1 with iron frame king size bed, large built in wardrobes with shelves and hanging space, natural wood bedside tables and coordinating chest of drawers, two seat sofa, dramatic French door with shutters leading onto the front garden, side window and finished with original artwork.
- bedroom 2 - beautifully simplistic double bedroom with wooden framed double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, coffee table, dramatic French door with shutters leading onto the front garden, side window and finished with original artwork.
- bedroom 3 - playful twin bedroom with metal framed twin beds, coordinating metal chair and shelving, wardrobe and chest of drawers and dual aspect windows
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, modern kitchen units and sink
- contemporary grounds with well stocked borders, sun soaked paved patio area, small lawned garden to the front with individual coastal artwork
- barbeque, garden chairs, table and sun loungers with views across the grounds towards the sea
- grounds include a sauna cabin, table tennis table and practical touches such as an outside heated shower
- gated parking for several vehicles
- great central location close to Abersoch main beach and Mickey's Boatyard
- sunny balconies with patio tables and chairs
- stunning open plan living area with views
- feature wood burner
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and full heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- travel cot, high chair and stair gate
- no smoking
- off road private parking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 1.1 miles away
- Coast: 0.1 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.8 mile away
Loved it. Mrs Maxine Owen - 12th August 2018
We have used Abersoch Holiday Homes many times. Jane knows exactly the type of property we look for and is always helpful when it comes to booking. We've also had great customer service from other staff re payment, queries etc. We have a wonderful time every time we visit - it's home from home.mrs Louise Bagguley - 25th June 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...