- £900 per week
- £129 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.8 miles
- Shop 1.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
A stunning individually designed 3 bedroom coastal property situated a stone's throw from Abersoch main beach with its beach cafe, Mickey's Boatyard, clear blue shallow waters and sandy beach.
Set in its own pretty landscaped garden, Y Ty Pren offers the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation. Sitting at the foot of the Bwlchtocyn headland with uninterrupted views across Cardigan Bay to the Snowdonia mountain range, the house offers stylish and artist inspired delights of a top quality boutique hotel - with the decadence of having it all to yourself. The general theme is 'luxurious simplicity', with cool clean lines and natural finishes against vibrant accents.
The property boasts an open plan first floor with dark red kitchen, sumptuous oversized sofa, feature wood burner, formal dining area and 2 balconies with picture perfect sea views. This fabulous open first floor lends itself to many uses from grand formal entertaining to intimate family or romantic nights. The 3 bedrooms are consistent in simplicity but proffer a king size room with louvred French doors and wide reaching sea and mountain views, a contemporary double with louvred French doors and wide reaching sea and mountain views and a playful twin. The bedrooms are serviced by 2 bathrooms and a convenient utility room.
Outside lies an enclosed landscape garden with patio table and chairs, loungers, outside shower and a sauna set in a pretty painted cabin.
- stunning luxury loft living style open plan lounge/dining and kitchen
- contemporary lounge area with oak floors, oversized corner sofa, bean bags, striking red TV unit with flat screen TV, BOSE bluetooth speaker, feature wood burning stove, large gallery window and French doors leading onto the front stone-tiled infinity glass balcony with contemporary rattan outdoor sofa, all offering uninterrupted panoramic sea, mountain and countryside views
- bright dining area with light wood table and 6 contemporary camel leather dining chairs and floor to ceiling Velux door leading onto a side decked balcony and bistro style table and chairs
- striking rear low level red kitchen area with sleek worktops, integrated oven, grill and induction hob, built-in freezer and fridge, integrated microwave and integrated dishwasher
- original artworks throughout
- modern opulent bedroom 1 with iron frame king size bed, large built in wardrobes with shelves and hanging space, natural wood bedside tables and coordinating chest of drawers, two seat sofa, dramatic French door with shutters leading onto the front garden, side window and finished with original artwork.
- bedroom 2 - beautifully simplistic double bedroom with wooden framed double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, coffee table, dramatic French door with shutters leading onto the front garden, side window and finished with original artwork.
- bedroom 3 - playful twin bedroom with metal framed twin beds, coordinating metal chair and shelving, wardrobe and chest of drawers and dual aspect windows
- family shower room in cool creams with large walk in feature shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- luxury family bathroom in cool creams with feature freestanding bath, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, modern kitchen units and sink
- contemporary grounds with well stocked borders, sun soaked paved patio area, small lawned garden to the front with individual coastal artwork
- barbeque, garden chairs, table and sun loungers with views across the grounds towards the sea
- grounds include a sauna cabin, table tennis table and practical touches such as an outside heated shower
- gated parking for several vehicles
- great central location close to Abersoch main beach and Mickey's Boatyard
- sunny balconies with patio tables and chairs
- stunning open plan living area with views
- feature wood burner
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and full heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- travel cot, high chair and stair gate
- no smoking
- off road private parking
We have used Abersoch Holiday Homes many times. Jane knows exactly the type of property we look for and is always helpful when it comes to booking. We've also had great customer service from other staff re payment, queries etc. We have a wonderful time every time we visit - it's home from home.