- £235 per week
- £34 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Pet
- No WiFi
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 32 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Countryside views
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Crud y Wennol provides stylish, idyllic and pet friendly accommodation for two in a new barn conversion. In a peaceful yet accessible location within 5 miles of Bala’s famous lake and several tourist attractions, Crud y Wennol offers a perfect base for relaxing holidays and short breaks for couples. Enjoy watersports, walking, exploring beautiful Welsh market towns, steam train and canal rides, plenty of good restaurants and much more.
Kitchen/diner and lounge area – this newly converted barn has retained many of its original beams and features.
The kitchen/diner has slate flooring, light modern fitted kitchen units with built in fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and cooker. The dining table seats three and there is a relaxing sofa for reading or watching television.
Modern illuminated oak stairs lead to the first floor and an open plan bedroom which is light and airy with high ceilings. The room benefits from solid oak flooring and doors together with traditional beams. There are side cabinets on both sides of the double bed and the additional benefit of a television.
A fully tiled en-suite bathroom with an over bath shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
As a couples retreat, there is also a lovely garden to relax and enjoy the vast, calming countryside views. Situated at the back of the property, the garden is enclosed with a fence and has patio furniture.
- Crud y Wennol is one of two semi-detached cottages and is next to Crud y Werin which sleeps 4. This would, if required, provide accommodation for 6 guests in total.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Dog welcome – 1 small dog for an additional charge of £25 (payable on arrival).
- Cot, high chair and stair gate provided on request.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available in outside building (shared with cottage next door). £3 per hour wash and £3 per half hour dry.
- Short breaks for couples available all year round
- Parking spaces outside the cottage.
Beautiful barn conversion, perfect size for a couple, infant and dog. Beautiful views and access to the farmland is perfect for walking the dog. Excellent area to set out explore!
A very high standard accommodation, we enjoyed our time in the area and this cottage was a perfect location for visiting. All correspondence was accurate and efficient.
Very nice peaceful weeks holiday