- £488 per week
- £70 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 27 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Located in a unique position at the edge of Bala market town, this beautifully renovated cottage is within a stone's throw of everything you need. With stunning craftsmanship throughout, Ysgubor Llew Coch offers a touch of the countryside, with the benefit of having restaurants, cafes, bars and shops on the doorstep.
Sit round the welcoming woodburner or outside on the private, enclosed patio and enjoy views out across a large open field. Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake) and all its watersports is just 500 meters away, whilst the town’s small, traditional cinema is exactly opposite the cottage. You also have the lakeside steam train and a wide range of attractions nearby including a white water rafting centre, Zip World and Bounce Below.
If you wish to have a larger get-together of family or friends, there are two other beautiful cottages on the same, enclosed yard - Stabal Llew Coch (sleeps 4) and Côr Llew Coch (sleeps 2).
Kitchen - Stunning, fully equipped kitchen with oak dining table and 8 chairs. Includes a microwave oven, single oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing/drying machine. Under floor heating throughout ground floor.
Lounge - Inviting corner sofa and two-seater sofa. Log burner, wall mounted TV and double patio doors leading directly on to the patio.
Bedroom 1 - Luxury king size oak bed and bedroom furniture along with a free sat TV on the wall.
Shower room - Modern shower room with rain shower, wash hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed that can be split in to two x 2.6 single beds (please request bed arrangements when booking). Solid oak furniture and free sat TV.
Bedroom 3 - Large bedroom with painted oak king size bed, high ceiling and stunning oak beams. Painted oak bedroom furniture and free sat TV.
Bathroom - Stylish grey bathroom with modern wash hand basin and toilet. Shower over bath and large heated towel rail.
Private patio area with garden furniture and flower bed, directly outside the living room and accessed via double patio doors. Views across an open field and towards the Snowdonia hills on the horizon.
Charcoal barbecue set available - can be requested from the owners during your stay. £20 deposit, fully refundable if returned in same condition. Charcoal available in town.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk and Welsh cakes.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 3 hairdryers provided
- Central heating and electricity included. Under floor heating throughout ground floor.
- Initial basket of logs included on arrival. Additional logs available @ £5 per basket load
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Plenty of parking space on a flat surface outside the cottage
- Family farm setting with the owners available on site to help with any queries, provide local knowledge etc if required.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- WIFI available
- The following items are also provided...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, washing powder/liquid, dishcloth, tea towels and tin foil.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- Please request bed type for bedroom 2 as king sized or twin when booking
It was in a great location with access to shops, restaurants etc. Very high standard of decor, furnishing. Warm and cosy and had everything we needed. We would have liked to live there!
Beautifully presented cottage.
Super central location, easy to walk to shops and places to eat. Very comfortable property for families with young children, heated floor was god sent! :) we had great time!
A really beautiful conversion, decorated with real taste in a perfect location and run by a lovely family. It's spotlessly clean and I really do mean spotless. Everything you need plus the bonus of hosts who you could talk to all day. Fascinating history of the family home too, well worth asking about!