- £398 per week
- £57 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 2 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Please note that this property is not able to accommodate any children under 10 years of age. The garden is a bit like an adventure playground - the river has no barriers and the slates and steps are uneven.
If you love gardens then this self catering Barmouth cottage is the one for you. Melin Abermaw boasts an idyllic location, nestled away in a private, elevated position beside the Mawddach estuary. Less than two miles from Barmouth, this renovated mill dates back to the 17th century and offers a peaceful setting within 2½ acres of spectacular gardens and woodland. Situated in Snowdonia, the cottage also offers a great base to explore the National Park and the beautiful North Wales coast, starting with Barmouth’s sandy, blue flag beach.
This cottage can accommodate adults and children that are 10 years of age or older.
A cosy lounge and dining area overlooking the garden. Comfortable reclining sofa in front of an electric fire stove (or open fire on request), along with a TV with a full Sky package and wi-fi.
The fully fitted kitchen includes an integrated fridge freezer, electric cooker and microwave.
The spacious master bedroom has a king size bed with cotton sheets and down duvets and a concealed wash hand basin.
The second bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space.
The bathroom includes a walk in shower, wash basin and WC
This self catering Barmouth cottage enjoys 2½ acres of spectacular gardens, divided by the river Dwynant with its ever present gurgle of water. Additional to the garden furniture and BBQ facilities you will also find a waterfall, a fountain, 2 wooden and one stone bridge. You can walk the grounds exploring the extensive collection of plants and features or simply sit back and relax on the various seats and benches dotted around the grounds.
- *Please note that this property is not able to accommodate any children under 10 years of age*
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and a hairdryer provided. Electric blankets can also be provided in the winter on request.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Full Sky package and wi-fi included.
- One small dog welcome at an additional cost of £25. *Please note that dogs should be kept on a lead on the grounds.
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Toiletries provided.
- Shared laundry room in a separate building on site. Washer / dryer and airing racks provided.
- Parking space for one car directly outside this self catering Barmouth cottage. There is also additional parking space for a second car behind the main house if required.
Fantastic setting and very helpful hosts.
A well appointed property set in an outstanding beautiful location.
The property is beautiful and so is the location .
Great stay, thanks