Betws-y-Coed Cottages

With the building of the road bridge over the Conwy River in 1815, the village became a major coaching centre on the Irish Mail route from London to Holyhead. Although with only a small population of 5-600, it is today a centre for outdoor activities in Snowdonia.

Betws-y-Coed railway station has been developed to include cafés and craft shops and the Conwy Valley Railway Museum with an extensive miniature railway is in the former goods yard. Other attractions in the area include Swallow Falls, a mile upstream on the Afon Llugwy.

Checking availability