- £300 per week
- £43 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 6 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Located in the beautiful Conwy Valley, this 5-star cottage for two offers the ideal base to enjoy Snowdonia at its best. From the log burner in the cosy lounge and a bespoke oak kitchen to a large, inviting bedroom, you will instantly fall in love with Cae Bach. Set on a working farm with a village pub within 200 yards and 10 walks that begin from the doorstep. You can also follow a cycle route to Conwy (4.5 miles) and enjoy many more attractions such as Surf Snowdonia (4 miles), Llandudno and Betws y Coed, Zip World and Snowdon.
If you would like to invite family or friends along, another 5 star cottage for 4 is located next door which also has its own private garden.
Lounge - Sit back and relax on the 2 seater sofa with a footstool in front of the log burner and make the most of the Netflix package on the smart TV.
Kitchen - Bespoke oak kitchen with fully integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, electric cooker with ceramic hob and a washing machine. Stylish freestanding fridge-freezer, microwave and dining table also included.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious room with a lovely double bed and solid oak furniture, a built in wardrobe, dressing table and wall mounted smart TV.
Bathroom - Full size bath and shower above, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Private walled garden with a lawn area and patio. Enjoy the mountain view whilst enjoying an alfresco meal or a morning coffee on the garden furniture. BBQ set also available on request.
- Welcome pack consists of tea and coffee, sugar, milk and Bara Brith
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs and kindling supplied for the wood burner
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi available
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available in separate building on site - shared with cottage next door and small campsite.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and washing up brush, washing powder, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray, air freshner etc
- Parking area for 2 vehicles
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- During March – October there is a small honesty shop supplying milk, yogurts, tinned food, toothbrushes etc in the camping site facility block which is also located on site and open 24 hours.