- £346 per week
- £49 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 6 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Located in the beautiful Conwy Valley, this 5-star cottage for two offers the ideal base to enjoy Snowdonia at its best. From the log burner in the cosy lounge and a bespoke oak kitchen to a large, inviting bedroom, you will instantly fall in love with Cae Bach. Set on a working farm with a village pub within 200 yards and 10 walks that begin from the doorstep. You can also follow a cycle route to Conwy (4.5 miles) and enjoy many more attractions such as Surf Snowdonia (4 miles), Llandudno and Betws y Coed, Zip World and Snowdon.
If you would like to invite family or friends along, another 5 star cottage for 4 is located next door which also has its own private garden.
Lounge - Sit back and relax on the 2 seater sofa with a footstool in front of the log burner and make the most of the Netflix package on the smart TV.
Kitchen - Bespoke oak kitchen with fully integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, electric cooker with ceramic hob and a washing machine. Stylish freestanding fridge-freezer, microwave and dining table also included.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious room with a lovely double bed and solid oak furniture, a built in wardrobe, dressing table and wall mounted smart TV.
Bathroom - Full size bath and shower above, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Private walled garden with a lawn area and patio. Enjoy the mountain view whilst enjoying an alfresco meal or a morning coffee on the garden furniture. BBQ set also available on request.
- Welcome pack consists of tea and coffee, sugar, milk and Bara Brith
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs and kindling supplied for the wood burner
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi available
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available in separate building on site - shared with cottage next door and small campsite.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and washing up brush, washing powder, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray, air freshner etc
- Parking area for 2 vehicles
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- During March – October there is a small honesty shop supplying milk, yogurts, tinned food, toothbrushes etc in the camping site facility block which is also located on site and open 24 hours.
Beautiful place, the owners and the property were excellent we couldn't of wished for a more perfect place to spend our weekend in and the property was like a show home and the site was immaculate,thank you.
Very comfortable had everything we needed for a week away. Would definately return.
All superb. Thank you
Cae Bach was a lovely experience with excellent facilities & nice touches like great wi-fi & Netflix. We look forward to going back very soon.