- £395 per week
- £56 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 19 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Enjoy this beautiful Grade II listed cottage with a games room, where you can enjoy glorious views from the private patio. The cottage is surrounded by peaceful mountain scenery and includes fishing rights on the River Dyfi. From this luxury holiday cottage Snowdonia is your oyster - the perfect setting for your countryside holiday in Wales.
Fully fitted hand-made oak kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, induction hob and fan assisted oven. It also includes a dining area with French doors leading to the patio and garden with glorious mountain views.
A very cosy open-plan living room features a large woodburner along with inviting sofas and chairs, sky TV, an i-pod docking station and a selection of board games.
Also on the ground floor are two uniquely appointed bedrooms - a twin and a double, along with a large family bathroom with a powerful shower over the bath.
Large utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and boiler. Plenty of room to leave outdoor clothing, shoes etc.
Upstairs there is another luxury double bedroom with en-suite shower facilities and beautiful mountain scenery.
There is also a second sitting area with sky TV and DVD – an ideal spot for privacy and relaxation.
From the private garden of your luxury holiday cottage Snowdonia countryside provides a beautiful background to an alfresco meal or a relaxing afternoon of reading. Garden furniture, BBQ and fire pit with logs provided.
A stylish games room adjoins the cottage with table tennis and darts board - a lovely space to relax.
- Welcome pack includes a home-made cake along with tea, coffee, sugar and milk, as well as fresh flowers.
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Crisp white Egyptian cotton linen and Welsh blankets.
- Electricity, full central heating and an initial supply of logs included.
- Wi-fi provided
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Latest board games provided
- Also included in the price is half a mile of fishing rights on the River Dyfi (within the fishing season)
- Ample parking space.
- Outdoor lockable building for secure bike storage.
- Sorry we are unable to accept pets.
- The following are all provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, Bathroom: soap and toilet roll . General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, dusters, vacuum cleaner etc.
One of the best self-catering properties we have ever stayed in. Just to re-iterate how excellent Ty Mawddwy is, and what a superb location it sits in.
This is the cleanest cottage we have ever stayed in and the standard of the equipment provided is extremely high (what is included, the quality and the fact that everything is as new - including the barbeque). The board games, fire pit and games room are added bonuses. The owners too are both easy to contact and extremely helpful. Definitely more than a normal 5* property.