- £425 per week
- £61 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 8 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Sorry, infants (aged under 2) are not allowed at this property
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Llety Tyddynmawr forms part of a lovingly restored stone farmhouse, 3 miles from the historic town of Dolgellau in Snowdonia National Park. The private, luxurious annex has the most stunning, panoramic views, with direct access to the Cader Idris mountain footpaths straight from the doorstep. Throw open the french doors and take in the fresh mountain air whilst admiring the breath-taking scenery. A romantic spot with a great feeling of peace and tranquility.
With so much to do, the area is a paradise for the photographer, rambler, birdwatcher, artist and astronomer. It is the ideal base for walking, hiking, and climbing - leave your car behind and make the most of the abundance of walks and footpaths as well as beautiful lakes to explore. Dolgellau is just 3 miles away, with shops, cafes and restaurants. There are several steam railways within a few miles drive and the coast at Barmouth just 8 miles away.
Please note, this property is for 2 adults only. It can be booked alongside nearby property Beudy Uchaf which welcomes children, for a total of 6 guests.
- Kitchen / sitting room: open plan living with a sofa, armchair and TV in the sitting area. Dining table seating 4, and beautifully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, cooker and hob, washing machine and tumble dryer. French doors to private terrace and garden with stunning views of the Cader Idris mountain.
- Bathroom: bath, toilet and hand basin.
- Bedroom: Half-tester kingsize bed, TV, french doors opening onto small balcony with stunning views of Cader Idris mountain. Ensuite Bathroom: Bath, walk-in shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Terrace and lawned garden with garden furniture to enjoy the fantastic views.
- Heating and electricity: included. Oil central heating throughout with full control.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate not provided.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: private supply which is regularly tested
- Parking: private parking.