19 Madryn Terrace is a pretty stone end terrace cottage in Llanbedrog village with a lovely long rear lawn garden, patio area and games room making it a perfect family holiday home.
Spacious throughout, the ground floor at 19 Madryn Terrace comprises of an inviting lounge with feature stone fireplace, a modern open plan kitchen, dining room and conservatory which leads to the rear patio, garden and games room. Upstairs, 19 Madryn Terrace sleeps 5 guests in an elegant master bedroom, pretty single room and rear twin bedroom.
Just a stone's throw from 19 Madryn Terrace lies the well regarded family friendly pub, The Ship Inn. Llanbedrog village offers a further pub, a well-stocked general store, garage with shop, chemist and the noted Tremfan Hall restaurant. A beach bar and bistro is situated on the fabulous National Trust long sandy beach, famous for its pretty beach huts and 'Tin Man' statue. For a touch of culture, head to the Plas Glyn y Weddw arts centre and tea room located in a Grade II Victorian gothic mansion. The desirable village of Abersoch and sailing hub of Pwllheli are a short drive away.
WiFi included and pets welcome.
- front lounge with two coordinating sumptuous sofas, coffee tables and antique trunk, TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, feature stone and slate fire place with electric flame-effect fire, stock of board games
- large rear kitchen, fully equipped kitchen with stylish cream units and ample storage, electric oven, grill and hob with extractor over, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, two seater sofa and TV with Freeview channels, archway leading to
- bright and airy conservatory/dining room with contemporary pine dining table and 6 chairs, armchair, door leading to rear patio and garden
- convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc
- storage cupboard
- bedroom 1 - charming master double bedroom with metal frame double bed, coordinating white wardrobe, dressing table, bedside tables with drawers and occasional chair
- bedroom 2 - pretty single bedroom with divan bed and coordinating white wardrobe, dressing table and bedside table with drawers
- bathroom - modern bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 3 - twin rear bedroom with 2 full size pine framed single beds with coordinating wardrobe and bedside table with drawers.
- ample private parking to the side of the house for 2 vehicles
- rear conservatory door leads to a pretty private patio area with bistro style dining table and chairs rear steps lead up to a lovely long enclosed lawn garden with fences separating it from the neighbours gardens
- games room with table tennis table and storage for additional outdoor furniture
- spacious, well presented end of terrace
- close to Llanbedrog's amenities and short drive to Abersoch and Pwllheli
- closely located to the family friendly pub, The Ship
- enclosed rear garden with separate games room ideal for teenagers
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen provided
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement @ £50 per pet per week
- £100 security deposit payable
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.7 mile away
- Coast: 0.9 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price