Desirably located on the golden shores of Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with the sand stretching out in front and Llanbedrog's bountiful headland rising at the rear, 1 The Boathouse is all about the location. Coupled with an outstanding and stylish renovation for 2019, this holiday home for up to 8 guests really is a jewel in the Lleyn Peninsula. A few steps across the sandy beach lead to the renowned Aqua beach bar and restaurant and a walk up the driveway leads to the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with its delightful cafe, shop, external amphitheatre and calendar of events. If you can tear yourself away from this stunning location then the bustling seaside village of Abersoch and market town of Pwllheli are a short drive away.
Inside lies a lovely open plan lounge/dining room with a large picure windows offering truly stunning coastal views; off the dining area lies a contemporary kitchen and one double bedroom with en suite shower room and two further shower rooms complete the ground floor. A staircase leads to a first floor double bedroom and a twin bedroom, both with large Velux window and fabulous views. All rooms have been renovated for 2019 offering contemporary styling and loving touches include window seats carved from the oak trees from the surrounding forest.
1 The Boathouse offers many extras including WiFi, welcome one pet and comes with private parking.
- light and airy open plan lounge/dining area with lovely high beamed ceiling and feature large picture window offering uninterrupted sea, beach and moutain views, sumptuous sofas, flatscreen TV and modern dining table with 6 chairs
- contemporary kitchen with ample sleek units, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and fabulous uninterrupted views
- modern shower room with shower, wash hand basin and wc
- front double bedroom with fabulous sea, beach and mountain views and en suite with shower, wash hand basin and wc
- second modern shower room with shower, wash hand basin and wc
stairs lead to
- double bedroom with spectacular sea, beach and mountain views
- twin bedroom with 2 full size single beds and spectacular sea, beach and mountain views
- doors from the living area leading to enclosed stone patio with glass balcony, dining table and chairs and uninterrupted views across Llanbedrog beach
- 2 private parking spaces immediately adjoining the house - further parking available on the driveway
- highly desirable beach location
- renovated and restyled for 2019
- panoramic beach, sea and countryside views
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- electricity and gas central heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- sofa bed in lounge can be used for an additional 2 guests
- WiFi included
- 1 pet welcome at £50 per week
- short breaks available
- 2 The Boathouse is next door and Tides Reach occupies the lower ground floor of the same building and can be booked together via Abersoch Holiday Homes
At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Towels provided
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.5 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
The cottage is as good as it looks on the website. Lovely idyllic spot with the best view we have ever had from a balcony in a UK cottage. Spotlessly clean and and equipped to the level you would expect for a high level cottage. Kevin the owner was prompt to respond and very approachable making the whole experience something we would recommend without hesitation. A little slice of Welsh heaven.Mr Phil Craven - 25th September 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...