Special Offers: 10% off all remaining 2018 weeks!
5 Glyn y Marian is a recently refurbished contemporary holiday home in popular lower Llanbedrog, just a very short walk to the pretty National Trust beach with beach bar and restaurant, gothic Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with cafe and outdoor amphitheatre, local convenience stores, Tremfan Hall restaurant for formal dining and two family pubs with play areas.
On the first floor lies a stunning open plan living area with contemporary lounge and L-shaped sofa, feature sleek sage green high gloss kitchen and dining area, all stylishly presented and a lovely space to spend time with the family. This living area extends seamlessly outdoors as you step through full width patio doors onto a large sun soaked balcony withsea views of Llanbedrog beach and the headland beyond. The sun soaked south facing balcony is a great place to relax from morning to night.
Two spacious bedrooms lie on the ground floor and are serviced by a sleek and contemporary large family shower room in cool greys.
5 Glyn y Marian benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- hallway with storage space
- bedroom 1 - pretty double bedroom with white wooden framed double bed with coordinating white wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and view over the rear of the property
- bedroom 2 - coastal triple room with 3 full size metal framed single beds, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, 3 bedside tables and view over the front of the property
- sleek and spacious modern shower room in cool greys with large shower enclosure, wash hand basin, wc and electric towel rail
- open tread stairs lead to
- south facing contemporary feature open plan living area with
- stylish lounge area with full width patio doors and modern L-shaped sumptuous cream sofa, contrasting armchair, modern stove-style electric fire set in a slate fireplace, wall mounted flat screen TV and coffee table. Door onto south facing balcony with sea views
- rear dining area with dining table and 5 cream faux leather dining chairs
- kitchen area with stylish sleek sage green high gloss kitchen, integrated dishwasher, electric hob and oven with grill, fridge with icebox and microwave
- large south facing balcony with Astroturf and infinity glass balcony, modern rattan outdoor furniture sofa, coffee table and 2 chairs ideal from a morning coffee to a sundowner cocktail
- open plan lawns shared with the neighbours to the front and rear
- off street private parking for residents of Glyn y Marian
- recently refurbished contemporary holiday home
- large balcony with sea view
- short walk to Llanbedrog's long sandy beach, art gallery, family friendly pubs and restaurants
- double glazing throughout
- WiFi included
- electricity, hot water and full heating (electric heaters) included
- bed linen included
- families only
- no pets please
- travel cot and highchair available
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.4 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.3 mile away
The property was in a very good, quiet location but within access to all local amenities - shop, beach, petrol. Also it was in a central place to drive to other areas/directions. Mrs Heather Burtonwood - 20th August 2018
Property recently refurbished to very high standard with all mod consMs Caroline Cole - 6th August 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.