Argoed is a fabulous imposing character semi-detached house, enviably located in an elevated position in lower Llanbedrog village, close to the family friendly Glyn y Weddw pub and just a short walk to Llanbedrog's National Trust beach, beach restaurant and bar, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe, and convenience stores.
Set over 3 floors and with fabulous high ceilings and generously proportioned rooms, Argoed offers spacious and exquisitely styled accommodation for 8 people and sea views from the front rooms and terrace. On the ground floor lies a sumptuous lounge with log burning stove and a modern kitchen with French doors leading onto a side terrace. Stairs lead to a spacious first floor with 2 individually styled bedrooms, a feature family bath/shower room and a further contemporary shower room. The stylish mix of contemporary living with traditional features continues to the top floor in 2 further large stunning bedrooms.
The indulgent decor alongside the sleek modernity makes Argoed a house perfect for all seasons. Opening the French doors to let the summer sun in or lighting the stove to keep the warmth in it is a real sea side escape where the views never go away!
Argoed offer many extras including WiFi.
steps from the road leading to
- large entrance hall with original mosaic tiled floor stairs leading to first and second floor
- lovely sumptuous and bold lounge with stunning mix of materials and textures, 3 leather sofas, wood burning stove set in a carved feature fireplace, coordinating oak coffee table and sideboard, flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD, contemporary lamps and lighting, slate detailing around a large bay window with far reaching sea views
- light and well-equipped sleek kitchen/dining room with modern high gloss cream units, integrated oven and grill, hob with extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave, oak dining table with 8 contrasting dining chairs, large painted built in dresser with drawers and shelves, French door leading to side terrace
- under the stairs utility area with washing machine, sink and storage space
- bedroom 1 - front stylish bedroom in grey and lilac hues with metal framed double bed, coordinating oak wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, 2 comfy chairs and bay window with far reaching sea views
- bedroom 2 - rear spacious king size bedroom with feature wood carved king size bed, coordinating oak wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, comfy tub chair and window with views to the side of the house
- large feature family bath/shower room with free standing bath with separate stunning double walk-in shower, wash hand basin set it a traditional pine sideboard, wc, large mirror with delicate lighting above
- contemporary family shower room in cool greys with large walk in shower, wash hand basin, wc and occasional seat
- narrow stairs to second floor
- bedroom 3 - front spacious bedroom in grey and gold hues with metal framed black double bed, pine wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, church pew, 2 windows one with far reaching sea views and the other in the eves with a telescope set for watching the night sky
- bedroom 4 - warm large rear bedroom in with white metal framed double bed, pine wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, ottoman seat and views to the side of the house
- decked side terrace area with outdoor furniture, pretty pots and far reaching sea views, small lawn at front of house and further side patio area
- private parking for 3/4 cars to the front of the property
- please note the neighbour at the rear has a right of way at the side of the house,
- beautiful period house with exquisite styling throughout
- imposing elevated position with sea views
- pretty terrace
- full oil fired central heating
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- WiFi included
- Freeview TV
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- strictly no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.1 mile away
- Coast: 0.4 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price