Brackenwood is a stylish and well presented detached bungalow in Llanbedrog offering contemporary coastal accommodation for up to 8 people in 4 beautiful bedrooms.
Brackenwood is located on a quiet road, just a short walk to the local pubs, shops and restaurants, including Trefam Hall, and less than half a mile walk to Llanbedrog's family friendly National Trust beach and renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe.
Furnished to a high standard throughout, Brackenwood offers an open plan lounge/dining room with log burner and French door that leads onto the rear decking area, creating a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family alike in all seasons. The 4 bedrooms are all spacious with the main bedroom and bunk room having a French door leading directly on to rear decking; the bunk room, which is a real haven for children and teenagers with their own sofa, TV with Freeview and XBox.
Outside Brackenwood lies on a desirable plot with a lovely private enclosed rear garden with outdoor furniture and raised wooden decking with outdoor dining table and chairs. The sun floods the garden throughout the day making it an ideal place for having breakfast in the morning, a sunbathing spot during the day and also a space to entertain in the evening with the the outdoor wood fired barbecue.
Brackenwood benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- entrance hall with coat hanging and storage space
- stylish lounge area with large corner sofa and armchair, flatscreen TV with Freeviw and DVD player, log burner, coffee tables, stock of board games, dual aspect windows with views across the front and side gardens
- rear dining area with contemporary pine dining table and 8 chairs, coordinating pine sideboard, decorative design touches, views over the rear garden and French doors leading onto the rear decking
- modern kitchen with fully fitted stylish and sleek kitchen units, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge, integrated dishwasher and microwave, ample cupboard space, ample work top and door leading onto the rear decking area
- bedroom 1 - elegant master en suite room with double rattan bed and coordinating occasional chair,chest of drawers and bedside table with drawers, hanging space, window with views over the rear garden and French doors leading on the rear decking, spacious en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 -pretty double front bedroom with painted white wooden framed double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables with drawers and occasional chair, views over the front garden, spacious en suite shower room with corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 3 - contemporary front twin bedroom with 2 painted white wooden framed single beds, coordinating wardrobe and white chest of drawers, views across the front garden
- family bathroom - luxury bathroom with deep bath, cradle shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- bedroom 4 - modern bunk room, a real children's and teenagers hideaway, with full size bunk beds, sofa, TV wth Freeview, XBox, 2 chest of drawers, hanging space and French doors leading onto the rear decking area and views across the rear garden
- access to garage with washing machine and sink, freezer, additional outdoor fruniture
- rear enclosed south facing private garden receiving the sun throughout the day with well stocked borders and outdoor furniture
- rear raised wooden decked patio with outdoor dining table and chairs and deckchairs which can be accessed directly by from the lounge/dining area, kitchen and 2 bedrooms
- front lawn on to the road
- ample off-road parking for 2/3 cars and boat
- well presented bungalow
- tranquil location but close to all Llanbedrog's renowned amenities and beaches
- log burner ideal for all seasons
- family bathroom and 2 spacious en suites
- WiFi included
- electricity, hot water and electric heating included
- bed linen provided
- families only
- highchair and travel cot available
- £100 security deposit requested
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.4 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price