Craig y Glyn is an imposing 6 bedroom detached property located in Llanbedrog village, within walking distance of two good family pubs, local store, Llanbedrog's National Trust beach, beach bistro, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and tea rooms.
The 3 storey property operates as a Bed and Breakfast out of peak season and offers 6 stylish and well appointed bedrooms, 4 bedrooms with en suite and 2 bedrooms in a suite with interconnecting shower room ideal for a family.
Downstairs there is a formal sitting room and a large open plan dining and lounge. The house lends itself to an ideal property for large families and groups looking for a break whilst maintaining some privacy with well-appointed bedrooms.
- welcoming entrance hall
- lovely formal stylish front lounge with multi-fuel burner set in a pretty white fire place, comfy sofas with co-ordinating armchairs, HDTV with Freeview channels and DVD
- large dining room/second lounge with with multi-fuel burner set in a pretty white fire place, sofa, large dining table and chairs for 12 guests, well-stocked bookcase, bureau, HDTV with Freeview channels and DVD
- very well equipped kitchen with contemporary style units, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob and extractor, larder style fridge/freezer, ample storage, dual aspect windows, table and chairs for 2
- dining area with large oak dining table and seating for 12
- shared utility room with washer, dryer and sink
- stairs to first floor landing
- bedroom 1 - rear double bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating bedside tables, hanging space, chest of drawers, HDTV with Freeview channels en suite shower room with shower cubicle with elecric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- private door leading to bedroom 2 and shower room - 2 stylish divan single beds with pretty headboards (can be made up as a super king), co-ordinating white wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables and dressing table with stool, HDTV with Freeview channels, 2 lovely wing occasional chairs, view over the front of the property, large shower room with double corner cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - front double bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating wardrobe, bedside tables, chest of drawers, HDTV with Freeview channels, view over the front of the property, en suite shower room with shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- stairs to second floor
- bedroom 4 - front double eaves bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating bedside tables and chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe, HDTV with Freeview channels, view over the front of the property, large and stylish black and white en suite bathroom room with feature roll top bath shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 5 and bedroom 6 - both rooms have private doors off the landing and a further lockable door to the bathroom making an ideal suite for a family
- bedroom 5 - front double bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating bedside tables, hanging space, chest of drawers, HDTV with Freeview channels
- bedroom 6 - rear single bedroom with white framed single bed, additional single pull out bed (can be used to accommodate another guest), hanging space, pine bed side tables, hanging space, HDTV with Freeview channels
- bedroom 5 and bedroom 6 en suite shower room with large shower cubicle with elecric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- large driveway with ample parking for cars and boats.
- WiFi/broadband included
- luxury Eygptian cotton bedding included
- full central heating
- 6 bedrooms, 5 en suite bathrooms
- travel cot (including cot linen), highchair and stairgate available
- ample parking
- families only
- strictly no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
- please note that the owners caravan lies within the same grounds as Craig y Glyn and shares the same access
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.1 mile away
- Coast: 0.4 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
Very well equipped house, had everything we needed. Ensuite bedrooms were very comfortable and luxurious.Mrs J Henderson - 28th May 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price