Derwen Deg is an immaculately presented detached property desirably located in Lower Llanbedrog and recently reinvigorated with a stunning renovation, transforming a former traditional detached cottage into a chic and contemporary holiday home.
From the outside the cool grey front door hints as the fabulous interior. From the opulence of the lounge where bold coloured fabrics and white leather provide contemporary seating around a reclaimed wood fireplace with wood burner and wall mounted TV, to the sleek white kitchen with fashionable copper touches and elegant bedrooms with deep pile carpets, quality and style exudes from each room. The grounds are no less impressive with ample parking, large grassed lawns and a sun soaked patio. The house sleeps 6 guests in one elegant master ground floor and 2 contemporary twin bedrooms. Each bedroom offer a luxury en suite shower room offering guests a little extra privacy.
If you can chose to leave this fabulous home it is just a short walk to Llanbedrog's renowned National Trust beach with painted beach huts and beach bar and restaurant, art gallery with cafe and events, two family friendly pubs, local well-stocked shop and chemist.
Derwen Deg benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- inviting hallway table, painted parquet flooring and atmospheric low level lighting
- opulent living room with wood burner set in a feature fire place sculpted from reclaimed wood and slate hearth, white leather sofa and coordinating footstool and 2 modern wing back armchairs in contrasting grey and mustard, further chair and wall mounted TV
- large and well equipped kitchen with contemporary high glass white units mixed with stylish copper touches, integrated gas hob with extractor over, integrated double oven and grill, integrated dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer, larder style fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with further storage and 2 industrial styled bar stool with copper lighting, 2 kick plate heaters, door leading to the rear garden
- spacious dining area with pretty painted extending dining table and 6 chairs, walk mounted TV and French doors which floods the room with light and leads on to the rear patio
- convenient cloakroom with wash basin, WC and watch out for the Queen!
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom with white framed king-size bed, coordinating white wardrobe, dressing table and chair, bedside tables, views across the garden front garden and en suite shower room in cool grey with large walk-in shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity/storage unit, toilet and illuminated mirror
upstairs from hallway to
- bedroom 2 - contemporary twin bedroom with 2 full size white framed single beds, 2 bedside tables, hanging space, bean bag and sleek en suite shower room in cool grey with walk-in shower, wall hung wash hand basin, back to wall toilet and illuminated mirror
- bedroom 3 - contemporary twin bedroom with 2 full size white framed single beds, bedside tables, hanging space, bean bag and sleek en suite shower room in cool grey with walk-in shower, wall hung wash hand basin, back to wall toilet and illuminated mirror
- driveway with parking for 4 cars/boats
- well-maintained gardens to the front, rear and side ideal for children to enjoy
- rear terrace with outdoor dining furniture and gas bbq accessed via French doors from the lounge and dining area
- outdoor sink ideal for coming straight off the beach
- stunning recently refurbished detached house
- 3 bedrooms each with an en suite shower room
- desirable and tranquil Lower Llanbedrog location
- large well-maintained gardens
- central heating and double-glazing throughout
- parking for up to 4 vehicles
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- families only, strictly no pets
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 0.4 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
Beautiful house in a beautiful setting, Abersoch holiday homes are fantastic and I would recommend to everyone Mrs Samantha Higgins - 13th August 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price